+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Jim robster

Mar 29, 2017
My wife is from Ireland and therefore english speaking and also has a masters. I am putting her masters through ECA and she's sitting the IELTS on the 29th of this month so I expect another 30 points by mid August.

After that it's "Bonjour, je m'appelle Shaun...."
"After that it's "Bonjour, je m'appelle Shaun...."

I just died laughing! :p:D:D

At 456 I had initially considered taking the TEF to boost up my CRS to 460s or 470 looking at late 2016 draws.
Then I saw 420s and said not needed.
I had started taking some classes in French. So I totally feel you mate!

Reactions: DEEPCUR and shaun75

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hey guys I submitted my OINP application on July 9th and just had a question. Under the work history section it asks for company name, city, and country. For one of my experiences I was working in Ottawa but my employer was based in Toronto. However, I put Ottawa as the city and country for this experience instead of the company's location because I was working in Ottawa. Will this cause any issues in my application? Thanks

Reactions: vj9

elwaver

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
what do you mean by that...??
it'd have been nice if the cic held the numbers @ 2500 and kept the cut off around 430-440 so that by the time u created ur profile and entered the pool with 470,you'd have easily got ur ita...
come on dear...don't be so self centred...470 is just a number and it doesn't really mean that u deserve it any better than the ones with 370...how can you say that it was stupid of cic letting 413 and above inside,without having any idea how long they may have waited on this dream of theirs...
You come in still with a good score and just a few days delay and you are crying foul...
nobody has snatched ur chances....understand that please...
Sure, having spent 5 years in Canada (3 studying, 2 working - thus, paying taxes), and completely nudged into the culture by this time, I don't deserve a PR over a random outland with 413 CRS who never knew before what Canada actually is.

Nice logic, bro!

sroy001

May 18, 2017
Very confused with so many types of varying number and predictions. Someone saying even at 471, no guarantee!! Do I have any change of getting ITA with 455 this year realistically?

vijay lanka

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Though CIC is planning to have 1 draw in a month, it will be a temporary decision just to make people to accept the NOIs from Ontario because they need to fill the OINP quota as well. People who are in the range of 400 to 430 and having the OINP nomination will get frustrated with the delay in draws and will accept the ITA. Once this is done they will surely come down on the CRS score. Nothing to worry but its just a matter of time. I wish all of you with lot of fortune to come your way in coming months.

Reactions: andieangel and 4RyL

naweed04

Jul 9, 2017
Though CIC is planning to have 1 draw in a month, it will be a temporary decision just to make people to accept the NOIs from Ontario because they need to fill the OINP quota as well. People who are in the range of 400 to 430 and having the OINP nomination will get frustrated with the delay in draws and will accept the ITA. Once this is done they will surely come down on the CRS score. Nothing to worry but its just a matter of time. I wish all of you with lot of fortune to come your way in coming months.
I thought the same

Reactions: andieangel

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
where you saw this one month news?

Reactions: andieangel and 4RyL

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Sure, having spent 5 years in Canada (3 studying, 2 working - thus, paying taxes), and completely nudged into the culture by this time, I don't deserve a PR over a random outland with 413 CRS who never knew before what Canada actually is.

Nice logic, bro!
It is not anyone's fault that cic follows a strictly impartial policy...you should be thankful that you don't have to face deportation like in England or Australia @ the end of the work visa (on account of studies completed there)
---
I don't know what may have stopped you or taken you this long to be sitting on the fence when it hit 413...
---
paying taxes & enjoying the quality of life is what for we are all aiming to go there...so,you got ur dues there...I don't think they credit you back the taxes if you were to leave...whatever you've paid has been used for the welfare only..
CEC class gets the priority they deserve by way of addl points in having Canadian education & Canadian work experience...I think that is fair enough..
to say it was unfair to have let the scores drop is totally a selfish view. ..with no regard for others who may have struggled more for this...
anyway @471 you are in at the next draw...

elwaver

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
It is not anyone's fault that cic follows a strictly impartial policy...you should be thankful that you don't have to face deportation like in England or Australia @ the end of the work visa (on account of studies completed there)
---
I don't know what may have stopped you or taken you this long to be sitting on the fence when it hit 413...
---
paying taxes & enjoying the quality of life is what for we are all aiming to go there...so,you got ur dues there...I don't think they credit you back the taxes if you were to leave...whatever you've paid has been used for the welfare only..
CEC class gets the priority they deserve by way of addl points in having Canadian education & Canadian work experience...I think that is fair enough..
to say it was unfair to have let the scores drop is totally a selfish view. ..with no regard for others who may have struggled more for this...
anyway @471 you are in at the next draw...
And I agree! But then again, CIC <> logic.

Edit: And we're not in the business of helping everyone here. Europe is already paying for this...

Reactions: mistrhuhg

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
So last time time between 2 draws was 28 days and it was 449 this time it will be same I guess so