+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
How are you going to increase your score?
My wife is from Ireland and therefore english speaking and also has a masters. I am putting her masters through ECA and she's sitting the IELTS on the 29th of this month so I expect another 30 points by mid August.

After that it's "Bonjour, je m'appelle Shaun...."

elwaver

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
If there is indeed a forming trend of 1 draw/month, so stupid on their end to flood people with ITAs getting the score as low as 413 by mid-year, and then suddenly holding it up again with soaring scores of about 480 (quite a possibility with 1 draw/month). Doesn't make ANY sense to me. Could have just kept it stable with ~2500 ITAs but at least keeping scores at bay (~430-440) so more people with more fair chances would go through.

Anyway, just frustrating watching this joke of a government playing their tricks...Even with 471 ITA is not a guarantee anymore. And yes, agreed that OINP is a money grab.

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
I may have to take up the NOI and pursue the PNP i believe since this is frustrating
You really don't want to be PNP candidate... It takes over 6 months to process your application after you successfully applied for PNP, while you are reading this forum and seeing CEC and FSW people happy with receiving their PR in just about 3 months :)

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
Ofcourse its difficult to keep hope when there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. But that's why we have forums like this where we can share our frustrations with others. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: shaun75

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Totally agree with you there. Think about the frustration and despair of people between 413 and 449. They could have easily figured out at the beginning of year, the number of draws and ITAs issues to keep it periodic. And have draws inbetween to make up for declined applications. Score would have never gone down this low if they had planned ahead, but a fair chance for everyone. I don't have anything against people with scores in the range of 425 who already got ITAs but I feel for people in the same range who think they don't even have a chance anymore.
If there is indeed a forming trend of 1 draw/month, so stupid on their end to flood people with ITAs getting the score as low as 413 by mid-year, and then suddenly holding it up again with soaring scores of about 480 (quite a possibility with 1 draw/month). Doesn't make ANY sense to me. Could have just kept it stable with ~2500 ITAs but at least keeping scores at bay (~430-440) so more people with more fair chances would go through.

Anyway, just frustrating watching this joke of a government playing their tricks...Even with 471 ITA is not a guarantee anymore. And yes, agreed that OINP is a money grab.

Reactions: andieangel

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
You really don't want to be PNP candidate... It takes over 6 months to process your application after you successfully applied for PNP, while you are reading this forum and seeing CEC and FSW people happy with receiving their PR in just about 3 months :)
Everyone is different. I know I would jump at the chance to accept a NOI and if 3 months and $1500 was the only difference I would not care in the least. But it's a personal choice with lots of different factors.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......

what do you mean by that...??
it'd have been nice if the cic held the numbers @ 2500 and kept the cut off around 430-440 so that by the time u created ur profile and entered the pool with 470,you'd have easily got ur ita...
come on dear...don't be so self centred...470 is just a number and it doesn't really mean that u deserve it any better than the ones with 370...how can you say that it was stupid of cic letting 413 and above inside,without having any idea how long they may have waited on this dream of theirs...
You come in still with a good score and just a few days delay and you are crying foul...
nobody has snatched ur chances....understand that please...

vijay lanka

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Are you sure that it takes just 3 months to get PR for CEC and FSW people, i remember someone saying it takes 5 months or max 6 months..???