+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Ravichandran

May 30, 2017
Woah! How did that happen.
Chck your applicaiton, this might be a system glitch and some data might have wiped out from your profile. This happend with me and a few here when June 6 changes were being implemented. our work history was totally wiped out and we had to fill it all again.
If I update my profile now, will it be picked for today's draw?

Reactions: Houzi

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Lets share my Ray of hope to every one----

Applied for FSW paper based application in 2014, due to error from my consultant, application rejected due to insufficient point. ( I scored 66 agaist 67 Requried) even I had change to correct it, but consultant miss guided me.

Reappeared for IELTS (2nd Attempt) - Reached to 368 in new Express Entry system. No scope.

Reappeared for IELTS in 2016 (3rd Attempt), score 7 over all. Reached 387. No scope, but luckily got in pool on Mon project (Newly launched online system for quebec) in June 2016. Paid to Quebec government. Till date no update from Quebec.

Reappeared for IELTS(4th Attempt), score 7 over all but still .5 less for CLB 9.

Again, Reappeared for IELTS (5th Attempt), got CLB 9 (8.5, 7.5, 7.5, 7.5) and CRS reached to 405. Received NOI and followed by Nomination from Ontario in 25 days.

Now seating at 1005 and reading all hopeful and cheerful people here.

Wrote this to encourage people who feel that, there is no chance. We have new chance everday.

Cheerrssssss
Wow, truly inspirational.

You are the personification of strength and perseverance. Your journey so far is an example of how much people work hard for the Canadian dream to become a reality. It makes me wonder how some can take an ITA for granted, or not take their PR application seriously.

A combination of faith and hard work always pays off.

Thank you for sharing.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
What exactly is this change?

Sorry, for being silly. :p
It's ok, you're not silly, only a newbie, we've all been there! ;)

New rule says that if for example cut off is 425, not everyone who is 425 will receive ITA, but only the one who have older profiles. Let's say that someone whose profile is from March will receive ITA and someone who created profile in April and May won't receive ITA.

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
It's ok, you're not silly, only a newbie, we've all been there! ;)

New rule says that if for example cut off is 425, not everyone who is 425 will receive ITA, but only the one who have older profiles. Let's say that someone whose profile is from March will receive ITA and someone who created profile in April and May won't receive ITA.
Exactly. But if you want a NOI from Ontario then you have a better chance of getting picked if you have a newer profile. Oh the dilemma! Agh! :confused:

gurpreet.ts

May 6, 2017
Toronto
Assuming that Ontario released a lot of nominations in past few days, I am afraid that CRS might not go down drastically today.

Saddened to mention but my prediction for today is 441 with 3500 ITAs. Good luck to all