KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Kinglurly, I was just wondering where you were and then you showed up. When is your exam?. I did mine on 8th July and hoping for the best. All the best for the position.
Hey mate :) Wishing you all the best with your results. I was doing lil bit of preparations for IELTS and also trying to arrange documents for OINP just in case i fail again with IELTS. However if i get the job, i may not be able to prepare well for IELTS and hence will go full throttle with the OINP. I read that PNP is taking couple of months more compared to FSW at the moment. Still it would be lot quicker than waiting for the cut-off to decline to my level. Anyway, lets see what happens :) Staying absolute positive for now :)

Add: I am preparing for July 29th still haven't book the date though.

Last edited:

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know the feeling, I used to feel the same and in a blink of an eye CRS dropped magnanimously! I waited for 2 years for that ITA (though i don't wish for anyone to wait that long) and finally perseverance won my friend.
Still sometimes I feel like this, as still I am in processing stage, still feel scared and wonder that, "will this actually happen?" "Will that day come that i will be jumping like i maniac to celebrate this good news". Then I remind myself of how like a miracle things just changed and ITA came, so I kick away the negativity and get back to hoping:D.
The journey to Canada tests you like nothing else, first wait for WES, then for IELTS, then for ITA, ITA. ITA and ITA jumping from one ray of hope to another, then for Medicals Pas, etc etc etc etc, till PPR, its a bloody torturous saga of wait and fear. It can only be won over by Faith and Hope.
Which i know plenty of us have:):).
A big hug for you my friend, stay positive, you ARE going to Canada. I have seen your posts, you come of as a very kind and wonderful person, you have many a blessings, good begets good, so shall you:). Wish you all the Luck. Cheers:):).

"God has perfect timing, never early, never late. it takes a little patience and faith, but it's worth the wait."
"Sometimes God holds you back temporarily until the road is safe and clear to continue".

Your time is going to come real quick.
To fuel the positive hope and perseverance on the forum I second you dear and I very strongly believe this:

"God has perfect timing, never early, never late. it takes a little patience and faith, but it's worth the wait."
"Sometimes God holds you back temporarily until the road is safe and clear to continue".

Here is my story to give some hope:

I started dreaming about Canada 15 years ago when I had completed my Intermediate, I am not going to explain every miner detail to bore my readers , but after my intermediate I attempted for immigration twice just to get disappointed on both attempts (Immigration consultant misguided). Then back in 2012 - 2013 my designated NOC was completely flushed out from the yearly list:(.

Then in 2014 they open the gates for all NOC including mine but since my degrees are from two different countries my ECA took almost 8 months by that time the opportunity window was already closed. Then came the new system EE in January 2015 and it was impossible for me to reach 460 plus points because of my age. This is not just all had to deal with funds arrangement as my family was facing financial hard ship due to treacherous act of my father's business partner and i had to take two jobs to help pull my family out of the situation. (Canada dream went somewhere in back ground).

But after all this and more today when I look back I feel now is a good time for immigration:

1. I have 7 years of work experience
2. I am switching my career in ICT
3. My family and me are in way better position financially
4. My sibling also want to come along unlike before (change of thoughts for them)

I am not writing to get sympathies, just to give hope and get hope and have a strong believe; what ever you truly wish for comes your way some times sooner some times later but surely at the perfect time.:)

CANADA you deserve us if you want to be a prosperous place.....!!!:p:D

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Deekap

Jun 28, 2017
No problem, if you can share with me the correspondence you're using, I'd be grateful too... when my ITA comes, I will have to do the same.
I have contacted several websites like cn-visa, beijingsec (info@beijingsc.com), (beijingesc@yeah.net), visainchina (magic@visainchina.com), demi@visainchina.com. So I will provide mail conversations in my LOE. I am also going to contact chinese embassy. Hope that will help.

Espiritguy

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Reactions: KingKurly

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friend, adding profile and adding profile with CRS >425 are two different things. I don't think there will be large number of profiles (with CRS > 425) being added in last 2 weeks.
From your lips to God's ears :) I'm not much worried about myself tho. If crs goes down, my friend could get ITA (crs close to 415).