+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
It's best to do your own research because no one knows your situation as well as you do.

We're here to help if you need any specific questions answered.

Good luck.
hi thank you!

its so confusing for my situation due to my age 38 yrs going now!! which results primary occupation behind 5 yrs.

it is really hard to prove that I am still interested to come back on my much beloved primary occupation as a Animal scientist or Veterinarian ( need registration I know).

probably for others it is not.

Now I have no choice if I do not receive ITA soon.

currently sitting on CRS 425 will have some more points around 13 from my spouse education!!

good luck to me!!!

Aspirer22

Jun 23, 2017
Wanted to ask how long does it take before you have your scores updated in the EE profile? Also, does the OINP selection happen automatically or do we have to take any steps?

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
What's the deal with 45 days then ?
45 days.. Can you please elaborate in what respect you are saying this number?

The only I remember is 14 days.. i.e. once you decide to go for OINP.. and you register on their ONe-Key portal.. you have 14 days to submit the document and pay the fees.. so first thing.. arrange documents and then submit..

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Wanted to ask how long does it take before you have your scores updated in the EE profile? Also, does the OINP selection happen automatically or do we have to take any steps?
I would say it is automatically because my one selected even though I have work exp 5 yrs back!!

however probably they select profile based on my Canadian work exp!!! so confusing !!!!!!!!!!

Vicky__123

Jun 29, 2017
I would say it is automatically because my one selected even though I have work exp 5 yrs back!!

however probably they select profile based on my Canadian work exp!!! so confusing !!!!!!!!!!
OINP selects applicants below CRS 400 based on NOC codes only. For CRS 400+, the applicant should be lucky enough to get OINP NOI.

Reactions: KingKurly

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
OINP selects applicants below CRS 400 based on NOC codes only. For CRS 400+, the applicant should be lucky enough to get OINP NOI.
yes but work exp on primary occupation is 5 yrs back !!
how and on what basis they select my profile for OINP!!

Vicky__123

Jun 29, 2017
They do not check that factor, even any other except NOC code and CRS score, for sending NOI. In the NOI, they clearly mention that an applicant is responsible to check the minimum criteria of OINP. You still can apply to OINP based on NOI, but later your profile will be rejected because you do not comply to their minimum criteria. The catch is, OINP will get $1500, whether you comply or not, with their requirements.

So, if u do not comply to any of the criteria, then your profile might be rejected.

Reactions: lino82

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They do not check every little detail before sending out an noi. They send out nois based on a few criterias like crs score, noc and profile creation date (new ones are easier to find). They look at other fine details during the nomination process.

Reactions: lino82 and Mjkab

Aspirer22

Jun 23, 2017
Okay.. Why are ppl skeptical to take OINP? What's the difference bet. NOI and EE? I would have to work in ON for 2 years?

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
They do not check that factor, even any other except NOC code and CRS score, for sending NOI. In the NOI, they clearly mention that an applicant is responsible to check the minimum criteria of OINP. You still can apply to OINP based on NOI, but later your profile will be rejected because you do not comply to their minimum criteria. The catch is, OINP will get $1500, whether you comply or not, with their requirements.

So, if u do not comply to any of the criteria, then your profile might be rejected.

yes you right!!
now I am waiting for ITA!!

BUT I have one question:
since I have selected only Ontario province when I created profile, should I have to recreate my profile again or I just do amendment on that point only to change all provinces instead!!

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Yes my score is quite low as compare to u Guys so aim def re taking IELTS on 29th july
all the best buddy, just one thing i believe somehow that ILETS is not just an exam in which you can read couple of books and get through i believe it is a journey and stage of your english language, try to climb to next stage and level not only concentrate on CLB 9 only see it as you are going to improve your english skill which ultimately help you in Canada, i am also planning to re-appear however this time i ll take my time and swallow my pride and work as a beginner, pretty much sure that i will be able to bridge that gap of .5 band.

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
all the best buddy, just one thing i believe somehow that ILETS is not just an exam in which you can read couple of books and get through i believe it is a journey and stage of your english language, try to climb to next stage and level not only concentrate on CLB 9 only see it as you are going to improve your english skill which ultimately help you in Canada, i am also planning to re-appear however this time i ll take my time and swallow my pride and work as a beginner, pretty much sure that i will be able to bridge that gap of .5 band.
All the best for your upcoming IELTS exam. It is not ILETS (though many want to pronounce it that way), it is IELTS (International English Language Testing System). Thanks.

Reactions: raj2017 and 4RyL

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
They do not check every little detail before sending out an noi. They send out nois based on a few criterias like crs score, noc and profile creation date (new ones are easier to find). They look at other fine details during the nomination process.
I wonder how newer ones are easier to find. I dont think they are doing it manually. Or maybe they have written poor software ;)