+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
So, most likely, I'm going to accept the NOI and go ahead with my process, until and unless the CRS drops down to 413 again (hope) soon.
Quick question regarding the POF... expert advice please...
I don't have enough funds so I'm thinking of taking a personal loan on my brother's name and get it transferred to me. Is this fine? I'll get a gift deed from him but will that be a problem? Also, how to get a gift deed notarized?
Thanks in advance.
Anyone please?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
No, because I don't have bachelor's degree. :D

And I wouldn't accept it anyway hehe

Have to save money for Poutine and Vodka there. :rolleyes:
Poutine is really delicious meal that I've ever tasted in Quebec city. Hope we all meet in Quebec where we may find a good place to have a Poutine, for you a Vodka and I'll have a hot coffee ))) We should organise a trip in Quebec city as well after Yukon party. What do you guys, grls think?

deepaksisodia079

Star Member
May 3, 2017
NOC Code......
I have recreated my profile today,expecting it to be pocked by ontario for NOI.

normally on.which day they send NOI

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hello all, finally I m able to find a group for ray of hope 67th draw....pls enlighten me wth NXT draw timing n prediction?I m at 443....and after 6 attempts of ielts,I scored clb 9,n was waiting for draw since 7th june but now last draw came as a shock....
I am sitting as 435 and trust me last draw didn't make me feel any good either.
I and many others are hoping for a draw coming Wednesday and the score should drop by atleast 15 points. There has been only 1 draw in June which is a rare case so I am positive there will be atleast 3 draws in July.

Arod

May 15, 2017
Yes completely agree with you. How could 0.5 difference and determine so much skill? It is the biggest flaw of EE. Other than that its fantastic. There should be some common ground where less than 1 band could avail 25% point and .5 less could avail 50% of points that amounts in current loss of points. Anyway they could make that change in future as IRCC is constantly seeks for ways to improve EE. BTW, nice to meet you :) That should have been the first sentence lol
I´m no expert, but some of the main problems people have when writing are small things like using "i" instead of "I", "loose" instead of "lose", "specially" and not "especially".

Many people don´t use enough paragraphs either. It´s easier for an examiner to read something that has proper pauses between each idea. Anyway, I got 8 in Writing the first time I took the test and my only preparation was watching a couple of YouTube videos. I used pencil by the way and my hand writing is horrible.

I had to take the IELTS again though, as I did not reach 8 in Listening which is the one that matters the most.

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys i need a help. I got NOI from Ontario on April 12. I got thr funds transferred on April 15th. Its almost 3 months the money is in my account. The required time frame for the money to he in the account is 6 months. If i file the OINP can i show POF gift deed from my mother?is that acceptable?. Plz help

Star promote

May 9, 2017
Kerala
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-04-17
Can anyone who got NOI say that there is a chance to get the NOI after recreation of profile?

I submitted on March 3rd 17 and my CRS is 408 and I am a retail sales supervisor

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Hey guys i need a help. I got NOI from Ontario on April 12. I got thr funds transferred on April 15th. Its almost 3 months the money is in my account. The required time frame for the money to he in the account is 6 months. If i file the OINP can i show POF gift deed from my mother?is that acceptable?. Plz help
Yes..that is acceptable.. to support further, you can show an affidavit on a stamp paper signed by your mother (no need to notorize this) stating she is giving you this money out of her own past savings..
sample affidavit format below (plz arrange properly in word file)

do note that any large transaction in your account within last six months..needs to be properly supported..if you have big salary..then salary slips..likewise..

==================
Sample Affidavit Format
===================
AFFIDAVIT​

I, XXXX<mother's name>, s/o YYYYY, r/o <address> do hereby state as under:

1. That I have gifted a sum of Rs. XXXXXX (Rupees XXXXXX Only) through cheque no ABCDEF dated YY/BB/2017 drawn on <bank name & address> to my brother/son <name>, r/o <address>.

2. That I have gifted the said amount out of my past savings.

3. That I am a regular Income Tax Assessee and my Income Tax Pan is <XXXXXX>.

DEPONENT​

VERIFICATION​

I, <mother's name>, do hereby verify and confirm that contents of my above deposition are true and correct and nothing material has been concealed therefrom.

Place: <>
DEPONENT​

Dated: <>

Last edited: