+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
hahah shkruajta ne anglisht meqe e kane si policy ne forum qe duhet te komunikosh vetem ne anglisht. I have submitted my old profile on 8th September 2016 and was frustrated since I wasn't getting a NOI, then i recreated the profile on 24th June and yesterday the NOI arrived :D today I'm all excited and confused :p My noc is 2174 - Computer programmers and interactive media developers
I didn't know we should only write in english...i think you should go for it, you have a highly demanded NOC :) good luck!

Reactions: migena22

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
do i have chances for OINP NOI , My CRS is 395, and NOC is 2173
if so, I have recreated profile today. Will i get My NOI today ?
Mostly they send on Friday. Or in few cases on Monday/Wednesday. Just wait till Saturday Morning.! All the best.!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am from Albania. I tried to find the balance between a possible OINP nomination and retaking IELTS...now that I made up my mind, the 29-th of July was booked :) yes, our situations are very similar...i find it very ironical that for 0.5 band score, one should lose so much :confused:
Yes completely agree with you. How could 0.5 difference and determine so much skill? It is the biggest flaw of EE. Other than that its fantastic. There should be some common ground where less than 1 band could avail 25% point and .5 less could avail 50% of points that amounts in current loss of points. Anyway they could make that change in future as IRCC is constantly seeks for ways to improve EE. BTW, nice to meet you :) That should have been the first sentence lol

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Yes completely agree with you. How could 0.5 difference and determine so much skill? It is the biggest flaw of EE. Other than that its fantastic. There should be some common ground where less than 1 band could avail 25% point and .5 less could avail 50% of points that amounts in current loss of points. Anyway they could make that change in future as IRCC is constantly seeks for ways to improve EE. BTW, nice to meet you :) That should have been the first sentence lol
Nice too meet you too... if you would have written this paragraph in the IELTS exam, the examiner would have lowered your band score for lack of coherence and cohesion... :p crazy stuff, you tell me :)

Reactions: baka and KingKurly

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nice too meet you too... if you would have written this paragraph in the IELTS exam, the examiner would have lowered your band score for lack of coherence and cohesion... :p crazy stuff, you tell me :)
I know! lol. I have been observing my English last few weeks, specially the post i make, i am making tons of errors. My English has deteriorated a lot. Maybe learning French for 8 months has to do something. But seriously i am very concerned about my writing when i re-read my posts sometimes.

JinandMango

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2018
Now it seems like people around 400 are taking NOIs... I guess it's unlikely to reach 400.. realistically...

I guess there's no way for 2 years graduates to receive OINP?

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
I know! lol. I have been observing my English last few weeks, specially the post i make, i am making tons of errors. My English has deteriorated a lot. Maybe learning French for 8 months has to do something. But seriously i am very concerned about my writing when i re-read my posts sometimes.
noooo... i think your english i super-good :) :) but, in the exam i think we always loose points for special requirements the examiners have for the written exam. recently i have watched some tutorials on youtube, about different essay structures,which i think might help on the exam.
I am very good at reading, for i am really fond of english literature and i have collections of almost all oxford published classics, but i have not practiced writing since i was in high school..and you can see the result :oops:

Last edited:

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
go for 29th of July...
You'll get some time to brush through the listening and reading...writing ,you are well in practice :p....speaking also I don't have a doubt...
& in the mean time you'll get to see couple of draws more...
all the best buddy...
CLB10 ....8.5 L / 8 R / 7.5 S,W that's the least you deserve...even if the Irish chat buddy occupies ur mind while practicing ..;)
Thanks a million bud! :) I am also thinking heavily about July 29th. I should have got CLB 9 last time but made a poor choice to write with pencil and not practicing enough for reading. Good thing is i can still wait for couple of weeks before i can book a date as there are plenty of seats available in my country atm. I don't need CLB 10 just 9 would be plenty enough lol. Irish chat buddies are constantly occupying my cellphone and mind no doubt, but i guess that would be part of my preparation too lol.

Reactions: Mahnbab1 and lino82

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noooo... i think your english i super-good :) :) but, in the exam i think we always loose points for special requirements the examiners have for the written exam. recently i have watched some tutorials on youtube, about different essay structures,which i think might help on the exam.
I am very good at reading, for i am really fond of english literature and i have collections of almost all oxford published classics, but i have not practiced writing since i was in high school..and you can see the result :oops:
Ah don't worry about it. I wasn't pointing at what you said at all. It was more of a self confession lol Reading English literature can be a great way to improve. I did mine mostly by reading newspapers which i don't now for several years. For writing i did plenty of practice and research but because of writing with poor quality pencil, it got messy to understand for examiner i guess. Anyway, if reading is your biggest strength, you will not have much problem. Just practice writing for couple of weeks and that should be enough. For me though, listening and reading is my weakness. I cannot focus or concentrate for long these days. But if i book my next exam, i am promising myself i will give it all so i will have no regret if i still don't get CLB 9 and happily move ahead with the OINP. Good luck to you as well :)

Last edited:

Star promote

May 9, 2017
Kerala
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-04-17
do i have chances for OINP NOI , My CRS is 395, and NOC is 2173
if so, I have recreated profile today. Will i get My NOI today ?
Which all profiles should be recreated? I mean the profiles which created before which date should be recreated to receive NOI