Ray of Hope 67th Draw

mpka291

Jun 28, 2017
Vietnam
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi there!
I am new to this forum and after last night's draw hope someone can help me with few of my ques.
1) I am sitting at 448 crs and got nomination from Ontario. Shall I wait for the next draw?

2) If I don't accept or decline this invite, am ì still in the express entry pool?

If you receive a NOI from Ontario, it will be valid for six (6) months. If you decide to pursue this immigration path, you will have fourteen (14) days (within the six months allotted under the NOI), from the date of the registration of the profile on the OINP e-Filing Portal, to submit a complete application to OINP under the HCP stream.

You're so close.
Maybe it's better to wait for a couple of draws before responding to NOI. Also, it will save CAD 1,500 application fee.

Good luck!

Reactions: Deekap and lino82

mpka291

Jun 28, 2017
Vietnam
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Just got my ontario provincial nomination.
If you got a letter that notifies you of your nomination, Congratulations!
But if it's only a NOI from Ontario, be careful because you have works to do before getting the Nomination Letter and claim 600pts.

Don't get me wrong, it's just a reminder and it's no harm to share the information for those who don't know.

Best wishes!

Reactions: lino82

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi...just to clarify...
what do you mean by PNP gets u faster visa compared to regular ITA..

in yesterday's draw too,all who got ITA undergoes the same processes and takes equal times (except case to case delays based on background checks etc)..coming via PNP do not cut short any process steps...plz correct me if I'm wrong
---
@baka
slightly disappointed with yesterday's draw...not because of the cut off, but CICs decision to issue 3-400 ITAs lesser than preceding draws...and if there's a draw on 7th of July with 3500 ITA,with the current CRS spread, cut off is likely to stay 430+
& if they come back with another draw by 14th or 21st of July (2nd or 3rd week ) it might drop further 10-15 points..
So you may go through Ontario's website and start organising documents required for applying for their nomination & based on how things look by 15th of July,you may submit the application...

Last edited:

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Hey guys I just received my nursery training teacher certification...One year course...is it of some importance in improving my CRS ???

baka

Jun 2, 2017
Hi...just to clarify...
what do you mean by PNP gets u faster visa compared to regular ITA..

in yesterday's draw too,all who got ITA undergoes the same processes and takes equal times (except case to case delays based on background checks etc)..coming via PNP do not cut short any process steps...plz correct me if I'm wrong
---
@baka
slightly disappointed with yesterday's draw...not because of the cut off, but CICs decision to issue 3-400 ITAs lesser than preceding draws...and if there's a draw on 7th of July with 3500 ITA,with the current CRS spread, cut off is likely to stay 430+
& if they come back with another draw by 14th or 21st of July (2nd or 3rd week ) it might drop further 10-15 points..
So you may go through Ontario's website and start organising documents required for applying for their nomination & based on how things look by 15th of July,submit the application...

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you got a letter that notifies you of your nomination, Congratulations!
But if it's only a NOI from Ontario, be careful because you have works to do before getting the Nomination Letter and claim 600pts.

Don't get me wrong, it's just a reminder and it's no harm to share the information for those who don't know.

Best wishes!
Thanks for the reminder. I appreciate it. I received actual nomination and 600 additional points in my EE profile once I accepted the nomination. My timeline was :

NOI received - May 5
Applied - June 20
Assessment - June 22
Decision in Progress - June 23
Nominated - June 28

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
strictly personal view : No
but we all hope for the best...last month they did draws for trade category & PnP one day and followed one regular draw next day..
why I think they may not do so,is if they were keen on clearing up the ITAs to be issued,they could have issued at least previous numbers ~ 3800...however they chose only 3400...
anyways let's be hopeful...but they might compensate with 3 draws in July...:)

Last edited:
Reactions: andieangel and baka

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
can we sponsor my son without deposit money in his account?I think lino82 will reply me
I take it that you are not PR holder in Canada...so,answer is 'No'...
the amount has to be with the primary applicant or spouse (accompanying)...you will have to transfer the amount in his name & write a gift deed...gift deeds are very particular and need to be drafted by lawyers (if you aren't already aware) as a mere letter stating that you are gifting your son x amount won't do...the deed has to contain certain terminology 'out of love & affection etc' and should explicitly state that you will have no claims whatsoever he decides to do with the money..and it has to be notarised.
consult an advocate for preparing same & get it notarized as per laws prevailing in ur country