29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
If there is no message means no maintenance

Reactions: aamenah

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
i am currently working in alberta province with lmia support. Am i eligible to apply under OINP?Do i have to have arranged employment in ontario in order to apply under OINP programs?
Thank you,
OINP, it is the province who select who could apply...without a notification of interest issued to you by them you cannot apply for OINP.
they have been issuing NOIs to EE profiles with CRS score above 400 since last one month & since last week has started issuing NOIs to profiles in select occupations even with CRS scores as low as 330...last week the profession they selected for such preferential treatment was 'information technology & communications'...
--
the best you can do is,to create an EE profile and wait for an NOI...if your score is above 400 or if your NOC falls within the profession they pick to promote over coming weeks,you hold a fair chance of getting an NOI & you can proceed with an application for nomination..
however, one requirement of OINP is that the applicant should show connection with Ontario & or,a strong intent to reside and settle in Ontario upon getting a PR via OINP...in cases like yours where there's an established strong connection to another province it may work against your favour...it will depend on how you can substantiate your interest in Ontario to settle down...

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello lino, it would be lot better if your letter is issued after your planned visit to Qatar.
dear thanks for ur reply...
however I find myself here in a catch 22 situation...:(...
now I have
PoF documents/experience letter (in progress) / medical /Qatar pcc pending...I was hoping to complete all my eAPR filing here in India and go back to Qatar for a short contract job till my PR...I'm worried if I'm back there in Qatar before eAPR & AOR,if there's any addl docs required,it will be tough for me to organise from there...
but like u said now it seems it is better to get everything ready at the earliest and join there and do the eAPR from there...that way i can avoid chasing the Qatar pcc (tough) twice...
but again if i file eAPR from there my India PCC that I've now,will become void and I'll have to get a new one...:(
---
that is how I arrived at, if I file eAPR & then travel will they again ask for PCC...once someone file eAPR thereafter he's still free to roam around right...?:(:(
Anyway by next week I shall try to get my pending docs all set & get my medicals also done...let's see then..

Reactions: Mithu3

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
dear thanks for ur reply...
however I find myself here in a catch 22 situation...:(...
now I have
PoF documents/experience letter (in progress) / medical /Qatar pcc pending...I was hoping to complete all my eAPR filing here in India and go back to Qatar for a short contract job till my PR...I'm worried if I'm back there in Qatar before eAPR & AOR,if there's any addl docs required,it will be tough for me to organise from there...
but like u said now it seems it is better to get everything ready at the earliest and join there and do the eAPR from there...that way i can avoid chasing the Qatar pcc (tough) twice...
but again if i file eAPR from there my India PCC that I've now,will become void and I'll have to get a new one...:(
---
that is how I arrived at, if I file eAPR & then travel will they again ask for PCC...once someone file eAPR thereafter he's still free to roam around right...?:(:(
Anyway by next week I shall try to get my pending docs all set & get my medicals also done...let's see then..
is OINP still issuing NOI ? or Closed ?

Brigante

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hello Guys, finally got here from ROH 66, I am hoping for a miracle. Lost my job June, stuck in Nigeria, CRS of 417, I am really hoping for a back to back draw so i can get a direct ITA and get busy with the doc gathering et al. In the meantime can anyone recommend a genuine site where I can get online jobs.

#I really hope 2moro's draw happen and Score of 420-430 giving the rest of us hope.

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
Guys, I need your advise.

I applied under the 2171 NOC 2 year ago.

As on today, I got 4 years and 5 months work exp

However, in my first job which was for 8 months, the job role was completely different and wasn't in the NOC 2171 category.

I switched my company and worked there for 1 year 9 months. (Worked under NOC 2171)
Then I switched again and still working here since 1 year 8 months (Under NOC 2171)

Will this create a problem since the first company NOC was not 2171?

Or should I not show that first company at all?

Please let me know.

Thanks,