VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks man!

Also I am really grateful to God for CLB 10 in all in IELTS in the first attempt!

L- 9
R - 9
S - 8.5
W - 7.5

Btw after a draw how long does the ITA take to reflect in the CIC account??
Around 24 hours?
Well done.

Takes up to 24hrs. You will get an email.

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
Are you under ICT occupations? If yes, you should have received OINP by now < 400
Yes I should have but for dumb bad luck. My first profile expired after a year on the 25th June (the day before the Ontario ICT NOIs were selected) and I didn't get my new profile created until late on the 30th (after Ontario had selected all they were going to select for that draw).

But on the positive side if I had got my NOI then I would be on another, more peaceful thread talking about NOIs, medical checks and wouldn't have met all these wonderful people on ROH 67. Let the party continue....

srhyder

Jun 25, 2015
could you enlighten me on timings...minimum and maximum time for CRS draws...not sure on those...
There is no fixed time. Generally, it is in the first half. Your best guess is to look at the most recent trend and, if there is some consistency, you can assume that this should prevail. However, no fixed or target timing for the draw.

Even the day is nowhere mentioned. We are all jumping up and down today because it usually happens on Wednesday. CIC never said Wednesday!

Reactions: Sandeep198511