+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Pandey013

Sep 10, 2016
Hey all. I had 508 points for CEC. I just got an email from CIC "Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter". It states that "Ontario would like to consider you under PNP. You must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter." So, I was thinking should I go for OPNP or CIC. Which application is quick and also is the documents required different in both cases.

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Hey all. I had 508 points for CEC. I just got an email from CIC "Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter". It states that "Ontario would like to consider you under PNP. You must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter." So, I was thinking should I go for OPNP or CIC. Which application is quick and also is the documents required different in both cases.[/QUO
Hey all. I had 508 points for CEC. I just got an email from CIC "Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter". It states that "Ontario would like to consider you under PNP. You must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter." So, I was thinking should I go for OPNP or CIC. Which application is quick and also is the documents required different in both cases.
what should we do with these guys....don't know any more

Reactions: mqamar1994

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks.

I am trying to contact the company which helped to get the transcripts for WES.

I am located in US and Univ is in India remote area where I can' even send anyone.
Great, all the best.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Lets share my Ray of hope to every one----

Applied for FSW paper based application in 2014, due to error from my consultant, application rejected due to insufficient point. ( I scored 66 agaist 67 Requried) even I had change to correct it, but consultant miss guided me.

Reappeared for IELTS (2nd Attempt) - Reached to 368 in new Express Entry system. No scope.

Reappeared for IELTS in 2016 (3rd Attempt), score 7 over all. Reached 387. No scope, but luckily got in pool on Mon project (Newly launched online system for quebec) in June 2016. Paid to Quebec government. Till date no update from Quebec.

Reappeared for IELTS(4th Attempt), score 7 over all but still .5 less for CLB 9.

Again, Reappeared for IELTS (5th Attempt), got CLB 9 (8.5, 7.5, 7.5, 7.5) and CRS reached to 405. Received NOI and followed by Nomination from Ontario in 25 days.

Now seating at 1005 and reading all hopeful and cheerful people here.

Wrote this to encourage people who feel that, there is no chance. We have new chance everday.

Cheerrssssss
I really respect that you took responsibility to work hard and increase your score rather than complain and wish for the score to drop. You deserve every success.

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
if you have extra money and extra time i will recommend you to go for Ontario. otherwise wait for few hours.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
First time commenting on an RoH thread today.

Got into the EE pool yesterday with 456 CRS points.

My prediction - 440 to 445
Optimistic - 430s

Historical analyses of draws show they draw between 12 utc to 16 utc.

Its now 13.18 utc

Great to see the optimism here. :)
Good luck to all for the next draw
Great score, all the best mate.