+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

harry08

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
If it helps you feel any better, I am only at CRS 410 and will lose 11 points on my next birthday, which fortunately won't be until early 2018 but would bring my score below 400. But this really keeps the pressure on me to get that ITA by the end of 2017. I am feeling more hopeful today because I just got NOI from Ontario, so I am trying to prepare the application for provincial nomination as soon as possible. I am grateful I found this board, for the information and especially the moral support.
best of luck ...

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
To fuel the positive hope and perseverance on the forum I second you dear and I very strongly believe this:

"God has perfect timing, never early, never late. it takes a little patience and faith, but it's worth the wait."
"Sometimes God holds you back temporarily until the road is safe and clear to continue".

Here is my story to give some hope:

I started dreaming about Canada 15 years ago when I had completed my Intermediate, I am not going to explain every miner detail to bore my readers , but after my intermediate I attempted for immigration twice just to get disappointed on both attempts (Immigration consultant misguided). Then back in 2012 - 2013 my designated NOC was completely flushed out from the yearly list:(.

Then in 2014 they open the gates for all NOC including mine but since my degrees are from two different countries my ECA took almost 8 months by that time the opportunity window was already closed. Then came the new system EE in January 2015 and it was impossible for me to reach 460 plus points because of my age. This is not just all had to deal with funds arrangement as my family was facing financial hard ship due to treacherous act of my father's business partner and i had to take two jobs to help pull my family out of the situation. (Canada dream went somewhere in back ground).

But after all this and more today when I look back I feel now is a good time for immigration:

1. I have 7 years of work experience
2. I am switching my career in ICT
3. My family and me are in way better position financially
4. My sibling also want to come along unlike before (change of thoughts for them)

I am not writing to get sympathies, just to give hope and get hope and have a strong believe; what ever you truly wish for comes your way some times sooner some times later but surely at the perfect time.:)

CANADA you deserve us if you want to be a prosperous place.....!!!:p:D
I wish u all the best

vj9

Star Member
May 29, 2017
CRS is unlikely to go below 420 untill November, if draws continue be conducted fortnightly. My predictions based on fortnighly draws
13/07 - 439
27/07 - 434
10/08 - 431
24/08 - 429
07/09 - 427
21/09 - 426

These figure would however change significantly if a draw is conducted weekly somewhere down the line.
I think they would do weekly draws soon in order to reach their targets.

Vaibhav.goel85

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
NOC Code......
Do CIC need original degree or provisional certificate will work?

I never got chance to attend convocation and collect My degree certificate.

ECA was done as University sent the transcripts.

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
Guys, you are killing me! I disappear for a day to do 'work' and you knock out another 15 pages of posts. I'm going to have to ask my employer to go part time to keep up.

Key points noted during the past hour reading posts was @Sandeep198511 is joining us for the Yukon party, @KingKurly has pretty much got the vodka job (which means no Scottish whiskey, just the proper Irish stuff as he's now on vodka duty), @fahadsheikh has promised back to back draws, @wanderingmind still doesn't like grumpy people, @GavinSouthAfrica is moving Newfoundland and @andieangle is still a really really nice person.

Have I missed anything?