+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
No not at all, none of the candidate who has Sibling in Canada or a francophone who were earlier in the pool got invite in this draw, the max a francophone who was earlier in the pool with 412 must be at 442 now and minimum crs candidate invited is 449.

All of candidates invited are people who either reentered the pool by rejecting earlier ITAs, or got rejected by IRCC due to some reason or new candidate with higher score than 449. Ofcourse any new candidate can have relative or a francophone or both.
Yes, New candidates with french qualifications can be a factor..

Reactions: lino82

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
No not at all, none of the candidate who has Sibling in Canada or a francophone who were earlier in the pool got invite in this draw, the max a francophone who was earlier in the pool with 412 must be at 442 now and minimum crs candidate invited is 449.

All of candidates invited are people who either reentered the pool by rejecting earlier ITAs, or got rejected by IRCC due to some reason or new candidate with higher score than 449. Ofcourse any new candidate can have relative or a francophone or both.
old days are always good bad day always coming ahead!!!!!!!!!!!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I was expecting a whole number for the number of invitations. Strangely, it was a garbled 3409. Doesn't make any sense!! Maybe their tie-breaker routine didn't work well and they dropped the code:
Code:
/*
Tie- breaker code; //commented out, too buggy
*/
They said that there will be grace period of 1 month, we can expect it to be implemented in the next draw! I am back from drowning myself in mojito! ;)

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I am in waiting list as well, and I do not think it optimistically at all.
until today, they have invited 51305 and the remain seats are around 20465 providing the target number of EE is 71770 this year.
so 3401 each month and 6 months left => 20406 which will finish the job.
Hence, the ugly truth might lead to one draw each month and consequently maintain a high CRS at around 430.
please mind that the targets are for immigrants not for ITA being issued, an immigrant means candidate who has successfully cleared all hurdles of PR application right from candidates in pre-EE era to new candidates in express entry in oct 2017. At present nearly 520 landings are happening per week , assuming size of each landing on average is 2.5 that comes to around 67600, to achieve targets they have to finish the application processing of candidates such that total immigrants landing goes to 72000 in a year.

Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
If they have at least 2 draws in coming months , I'm sure Cut off is going to hit 410 by the end of August (70th draw). We have 4822 (1082+1172+1968+600(CRS 441-449)).Assuming 600 new applications per week - 4800 new applicants which is 9622 profiles. And if they issue 3500 ITA's each time, We're going to get ours too pretty soon. Guaran-*******-teed

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
What a ride ROH 66 was, but as a newbie who read and f5'd my keyboard to death I need ROH 67 to be easier on my heart. Or if not we'll need to start talking about Whiskey again!

Congrats to all who got it in. Onwards to 500+ pages. :)
Welcome and good luck! :)

Reactions: baka

JayInToronto

Jun 28, 2017
please mind that the targets are for immigrants not for ITA being issued, an immigrant means candidate who has successfully cleared all hurdles of PR application right from candidates in pre-EE era to new candidates in express entry in oct 2017. At present nearly 520 landings are happening per week , assuming size of each landing on average is 2.5 that comes to around 67600, to achieve targets they have to finish the application processing of candidates such that total immigrants landing goes to 72000 in a year.
You got your point and with the % of people declining ITA, there might be a bright side.
But, as far as I am concerned, the crazy movements with 2 draws each months and lowering CRS as from Jan to May is less likely to happen again.

cankrk

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
You got your point and with the % of people declining ITA, there might be a bright side.
But, as far as I am concerned, the crazy movements with 2 draws each months and lowering CRS as from Jan to May is less likely to happen again.
Well, two draws each month is more or less standard since January 2015. The number of ITA issued in 2017 is unprecedented.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Of course, you're entitled to you opinion as is everybody else here, but I'd like to point out that according to immigration experts and senior members on this forum who understand statistics and historical data, the CRS will remain high for a couple of draws and then start falling once again.

Good luck to us all.

JayInToronto

Jun 28, 2017
Of course, you're entitled to you opinion as is everybody else here, but I'd like to point out that according to immigration experts and senior members on this forum who understand statistics and historical data, the CRS will remain high for a couple of draws and then start falling once again.

Good luck to us all.
As I am currently at around 430,I hope so,too.

Reactions: lino82

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I have a question....

as a matter of time
how much is OINP taking vs Express entry (FSW) directly ?
I got a NOI from ontario with a 421 score, dont know if it is worth it.
with 421, you will most likely get an ITA in July given IRCC does some back to back draws to make up for june. those below 410 should start thinking about it in my opinion. scores will go below 410, but the question is when. what if it doesn't and ontario closes HCP stream for 2017? we all had hoped it would be in low 400s by now, but that didn't happen. I really hope it comes down and at least everybody above 400 gets an ita.