+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

sacmanitin

Aug 10, 2016
Guys , I had a previous profile since may which I updated on june 22 when my CRS score became 400+ , its been three weeks since then but I havent received nomination from Ontraio . I am not getting what is wrong in my profile . Please through some light ..

ritej gaba

Star Member
May 2, 2017
in listening and reading chances are extremely less. in writing and speaking you can go for revaluation in case you miss only .5 and if you are very confident to get more band after revaluation.
Thanks buddy
In writing i was quite confident of crossing 7, but They have awarded me much less.
LRWS 7.5,7,5.5,6.5

sacmanitin

Aug 10, 2016
Guys , I had a previous profile since may which I updated on june 22 when my CRS score became 400+ , its been three weeks since then but I havent received nomination from Ontraio . I am not getting what is wrong in my profile . Please through some light ..

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
BillHyatt said:
It depends on security checks and your medical history. If they both are clear and nothing complicated then the average time for PNP will be 2-3 months while direct ITA average is 4 months. However, time will vary for each case depending on documents attached and security checks.

This was the post. @lino82
I know...i said you quoted him...not that you told...
---
if it PNP gets processed faster it is great...if it saves 2 months on processing,one reaches before 12000 others..I know bill is well researched and I was confused if he was referring to the time for nomination at first...now I know he mentioned actual processing..so it is great
---
what I felt was the PNP only adds up 600 points & process will remain same thereafter...and if PNP gets preferential treatment ,they may be dealing it separately and I'm happy for everyone as that is another justification for the fee they charge...I sarcastically commented about $1500 because the total fee upto visa charged by CIC is only $1000 and they charge higher for nomination...but agreed it is worth it...
--
all the best to you...share ur timelines so that it helps all to know the tat...

trendy075

Star Member
May 9, 2017
I do get some sick enjoyment at watching people slowly lose their minds in these threads.

Relax all, we're all on our own private journeys here
Gavin, when would you be making your decision about your Ontario NOI? Don't you want to consider it as an option, especially as you intend to land in Ottawa?

Please pardon my intrusiveness in case you find the question offensive. Just concerned about the probability of CRS dropping to 404 anytime soon and you losing the Ontario opportunity.

Reactions: canada_dreamer

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
I know...i said you quoted him...not that you told...
---
if it PNP gets processed faster it is great...if it saves 2 months on processing,one reaches before 12000 others..I know bill is well researched and I was confused if he was referring to the time for nomination at first...now I know he mentioned actual processing..so it is great
---
what I felt was the PNP only adds up 600 points & process will remain same thereafter...and if PNP gets preferential treatment ,they may be dealing it separately and I'm happy for everyone as that is another justification for the fee they charge...I sarcastically commented about $1500 because the total fee upto visa charged by CIC is only $1000 and they charge higher for nomination...but agreed it is worth it...
--
all the best to you...share ur timelines so that it helps all to know the tat...
Thanks mate. I'll definitely share my timeline with you all :)

Last edited:

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yo guys! @lino82 & @mqamar1994 What the hell is going on with you fellas? You guys are one of the senior members here and in a word war infinity is not looking good. Even Hamilton and Vettel made truce after Baku. So let it go guys! You guys have been helping and motivating people since you both have been here and now all of the sudden. Let go by handshake if not hug and start over. Its Friday today, remember! C'mon offer each other a smile at least :)

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Hi Gavin, have you decided if you going to go with ONIP ?
Gavin, when would you be making your decision about your Ontario NOI? Don't you want to consider it as an option, especially as you intend to land in Ottawa?
Yeah I'm panicking about it to be honest.

My wife is writing her IELTS tomorrow which should get us up to 424 which I think will be enough. But I'm organising my POF and other Ontario requirements already so that if I see it's not coming close to 424 then I'm going with Ontario

Obviously I'm very worried I miss the window but I won't get my documents together in 14 days as I've worked in multiple countries and for companies which have since liquidated so it's a real pain

baka

Jun 2, 2017
I do get some sick enjoyment at watching people slowly lose their minds in these threads.

I've referred to OINP negatively in the past as I understood their processing time stretched 2-6 months to process nomination before they updated their processing online recently....the scenario changed in last month with oinp adopting quick processing with tat of 2 weeks to 4 weeks...for a guy with 400+ before the delay in June it had made sense back then to wait for regular ITA....
and you are absolutely wrong to assume ur application is going to get preferential treatment...
You have to understand the situation is dynamic and what a response meant a month back will not stand eternally good...to remember something I wrote as we waited from 413 in the second week of June to a query by someone with 400+ and to quote now is totally stupid...
I had told baka what you are referring to and immediately after the last draw my first post told of my disappointment and told him to pursue oinp for his son who is standing at 403...
and we are free to tell if someone asks us what they should do...you really crossed a line with your arrogant remark...
just saying peace after shooting off mouth isn't good for a wanna be Canadian...
...o_O
I've referred to OINP negatively in the past as I understood their processing time stretched 2-6 months to process nomination before they updated their processing online recently....the scenario changed in last month with oinp adopting quick processing with tat of 2 weeks to 4 weeks...for a guy with 400+ before the delay in June it had made sense back then to wait for regular ITA....
and you are absolutely wrong to assume ur application is going to get preferential treatment...
You have to understand the situation is dynamic and what a response meant a month back will not stand eternally good...to remember something I wrote as we waited from 413 in the second week of June to a query by someone with 400+ and to quote now is totally stupid...
I had told baka what you are referring to and immediately after the last draw my first post told of my disappointment and told him to pursue oinp for his son who is standing at 403...
and we are free to tell if someone asks us what they should do...you really crossed a line with your arrogant remark...
just saying peace after shooting off mouth isn't good for a wanna be Canadian...
...o_O
...o_O
lino82 your advices were very helpfull for me dont worry . thanks

baka

Jun 2, 2017

...o_O
...o_O
...o_O
lino82 your advices were very helpfull for me dont worry . thanks

Reactions: andieangel

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
Thanks buddy
In writing i was quite confident of crossing 7, but They have awarded me much less.
LRWS 7.5,7,5.5,6.5
my score was LRWS- 8,8.5,6.5,7
opt for revaluation result came after 3 months without any change so it was waste of time and money.

I will recommend to go for fresh exam rather than revaluation.
Again its just a suggestion

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
@baka hi sir...no need to thank me...hope we all get to our dreams...
when you're visiting ur son there,sometime next year,we'll meet up :)...
@KingKurly : sure mate...we just thought to shake u out of boredome for a refresh party later in the evening
@mqamar : sure dear...it pinched a bit at first...I tried to cool off with 100 push ups...bcoz we are all friends here...I never intend to dictate my opinion on anyone...but i felt free to air it...it's all behind us now:)
@gavin : had some fun right...? You are paying the hangover party booze @yukon ;)

trendy075

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Yeah I'm panicking about it to be honest.

My wife is writing her IELTS tomorrow which should get us up to 424 which I think will be enough. But I'm organising my POF and other Ontario requirements already so that if I see it's not coming close to 424 then I'm going with Ontario

Obviously I'm very worried I miss the window but I won't get my documents together in 14 days as I've worked in multiple countries and for companies which have since liquidated so it's a real pain
Wish you all the very best. And all the best to your wife in her exams tomorrow. Tell her we're rooting for her!