+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Different people make different decisions - some decline the ITA and wait for OINP to process their applications, others withdraw their OINP application and proceed with their PR application on receiving an ITA.
Ok coolio makes sense. Let's see how things work out this go round.

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Identity fraud is very common in south east Asia / Indian sub continent
Have any of you heard of Civic? Its an identity management company that uses blockchain technology. It will be used by govts in the future.

Vicky__123

Jun 29, 2017
Regarding the below point:
If your OINP profile is in process, and meanwhile you get direct ITA, then their will not be any issue. Just your CAD $1500 will be in vain.

If I accept the Ontario invite, I would be not eligible for express entry pool. Please correct me if I am wrong?
You will be still eligible for EE draws, after applying to OINP,

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
Let the lord of light guide us towards the ITA...
Pray for the Father's justice.
And Pray for the Mother's mercy.
Im praying to the old gods and the new.
Im praying to the seven.
I need the high sparrow to shower blessings on us and pray for us.
LOL! Im getting too carried away with this..
We ask the Lord to shine his light, and lead us souls towards the ITA. :D

Besho85

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Different people make different decisions - some decline the ITA and wait for OINP to process their applications, others withdraw their OINP application and proceed with their PR application on receiving an ITA.
I am wondering why would anyone decline a direct ITA and wait for PNP?

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
I guess I am the most unique case here in this entire forum and this thread because we got 3 ITA till now and now we are waiting for our 4th ITA in upcoming draw and I believe this is the most anticipated draw for us and we want this dearly. In first ITA, we couldn't arrange documents timely hence had to reject it. In second ITA, we had a fight about something and I rejected that invitation in anger and instantly regretted it. In third ITA, we got very emotional due to illness of our grand mother and decided that we won't go to Canada and rejected the invitation. When grandma came home, she scolded and made us swear that we will work for our bright future and will not get swayed by emotions. So, here we are.. Waiting for the ITA again, the 4th one and this time, we are definitely not letting it go away.. Amen..

Poor you. And so were those borderline applicant who had to wait 4 more draws just because you had "a fight about something"

Just hope that you realized how non-unique you are. Chances are you have an IT job and from the Indian subcontinent

Reactions: Mithu3 and baka

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
Poor you. And so were those borderline applicant who had to wait 4 more draws just because you had "a fight about something"

Just hope that you realized how non-unique you are. Chances are you have an IT job and from the Indian subcontinent

Well, I have an IT job and I am from the Indian sub continent, however, it doesn't justify ruining 3 people's dreams. I don't like your prejudice :(

Sad that people paint everyone in the same brush.