ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
@arunroy007, @Wandering Mind and @ivancabrer, we miss your presence here.
Also where is our most experienced friend @tjsecondtry ?
Sorry for the absence. I really can't take the uncertainty that these 4 weeks without a draw has given us, and I would hate to be a pessimist today. :oops:
I just have in mind that however high the draw, we could check the statistics and predict the next one, and it will hopefully continue the downward trend. :)

And also, because IRCC is so unpredictable, maybe they surprise us in a good way. It's enough bad surprises already. :p

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My first attempt to immigrate was on August 2016, through the Quebec Immigration program. But by the time I entered their website, there were already 50.000 people already there. Since their program is first come first served, I didn't stand a chance.

Corey26

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hey everybody,
Anyone who's interested wanna know about quotes of different stuff in all over Canada, then install this app into your smart phone, the app name "kijiji" it has blue icon with "K" letter on it.

A friend of mine who lives in Canada has recommended it to me, so you will find it quite serviceable for taking a glance ahead on the quotes of any thing you are interested in.

Yet If you couldn't install the app, then you're required to make a Canadian apple account which I believe most of you guys know how to do that.

I hope it will be to you liking guys!!;)

Reactions: andy12345

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do you know? If you can share the logical reasoning with us then it would be really helpful for the larger audience here.
Friends:

Nobody knows except IRCC whether there will be a draw today or not.
IRCC since the beginning of EE has not given tentative draw dates nor any reason for the delay / no draw.

Syed2808

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-09-2017
AOR Received.
09-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
22-05-2018
Guys, What time does the draw take place? Is there a process that takes place before the draw or something? How do we know when the draw is over?

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

andy12345

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
That's my question precisely. Do they print on the day that you collect or is it readied before hand? Any experiences?
I just got my PCC yesterday. My experience is somewhat bizarre and great at the same time.

I went in for the PCC and the dumb guy at the office cancelled my passport by mistake think about the frustration that I had at the time. Anyways because my case was special I received my passport in 4 business days(everything was expedited including the background check at the local police station in 2 business days) and after that I went in for the PCC again at Passport Seva Kendra and since I already had my background results from the local police station they immediately printed the PCC and gave it to me which was yesterday They put yesterday's date on the PCC. All and all the process took 5 Business days for me. It would be different in normal cases.

I know this doesn't answer your question but just wanted to explain what I went through. Hope this helps.

Last edited: