+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

CA_India

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
I presume u are from India..
it is quite simple to add 2nd holder into an account....and u being a chartered accountant,dealing with treatment of income for return purposes,wouldn't be pain at all to handle...
---
even otherwise,if spouse is joint applicant it is good enough...but make sure you write a letter of explanation
-+
I suggest you address this to legalfalcon to get clear instructions..
Thanks for the information.

Yes, I am a Chartered Accountant from India.

Well, my concern isn't the clubbing of income/ account but rather the documentation part since my wife's bank account is in another state and also I wasn't comfortable disclosing my own salary account.

Nevertheless, your inputs were really helpful.

I think I will become a joint holder with my wife account and disclose that account only.

Reactions: lino82

Stoick

Jun 27, 2017
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
1-Jun-2017
Thanks a lot! I will sure contact you! When I say kids, I have a kid 4,5 years old and 11 month old baby. We need kindergarten in Calgary and they are really expensive, done my research and found out a huge chunk of monthly bidget will be rent and kindergarten. Do you maybe know what is the process with that? Also I know about the site for renting, found a house already which I would like to rent, it's in Kilarney, do you know the neighborhood?
My son is 5 yrs old, completing his kindergarten this week and will be in Grade 1. I paid less than 1000$ for the entire year including noon supervision, field trips and for the school bus. He went to a public school. Yes, the private schools are very expensive. My daughter will be 3 by September 1. I am planning to send her to Pre-KG in Sunnyside for three days a week (http://www.pre-kindergartened.com/sunndyside/). My son went there.
After the oil prices went down the rentals were down by almost 30%. I paid 1300$ for my apartment in 2014 now I pay 1000 (some of them are going for 900$) . The rental vacancy is very high now. If you negotiate you will get a good price.
Killarney is a very good community, close to downtown. The public school is one of the best and has a very good aquatic and fitness facility (http://www.calgary.ca/CSPS/Recreation/Pages/Pools/Killarney.aspx).
Moreover, you will get child care benefit from the government.

Tolan4uk

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Hey guys! Had another query. I have been working at my first company from 27th July 2015 and have resigned to leave job on 11th July 2017. Would it be an issue claiming this to be a 24 month Work ex?
it will be counted automatically as 2 years once you create your EE profile. try and u will see what i'm talking about

don't worry about days, once you bite first day of 11th month you are becoming eligible

Tolan4uk

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
CIC is also critical about weeks worked...so obviously it wont be counted as 2 years. Yow will be 1 year, 11 months and 2 weeks..
Yesterday at 6:33 PM
My question
Hi, Will CIC count work experience of 1st March 2011 to 2 February 2015 as four years or as 3years, 11 month and 2 days... please advise.

answer
3 years mate. It's just like age, if you are 29 years 11 months old, would you want CIC to consider you a 30 year old?

Regards
May I ask you were u get this type of info?

because this is absolutely false information.
Once you are filling up your work experience info, it asks for month not exact dates.

So my CRS increased when I had 1 year, 11 month of work..based on that I've got an ITA and PR status, now just waiting for plastic card to arrive.

Reactions: 4RyL and Aspirer22

Vai

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
A doubt.. i am going to recreate EE profile as it got expired on 22 nd.. prob is i resigned frm my job last November..presently im not working. Will it be a prob while recreating an EE profile?

Aspirer22

Jun 23, 2017
it will be counted automatically as 2 years once you create your EE profile. try and u will see what i'm talking about

don't worry about days, once you bite first day of 11th month you are becoming eligible
Phew! Thank you so so much! Major relief here. :) :)
Should I create new profile on 1st July then, given I started working two years ago on 27th July. Or can I do it now?

Also, regarding OINP, I'm wondering why ppl are skeptical to apply through that instead of EE. Does it have a greater fee?

Reactions: 4RyL

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......

Once you are filling up your work experience info, it asks for month not exact dates.

So my CRS increased when I had 1 year, 11 month of work..based on that I've got an ITA and PR status, now just waiting for plastic card to arrive.
if you are saying about ur CRS going up,points remain same for 1 year & upto 3years (25 points) ...points increase only if experience is 3 years or more (50points)...so u are leaving ambiguity there...if u said 2 years 11 months got counted as 3 yrs and your CRS went up by 25 points it'd have made sense...
--
creating EE profile,it asks only month & year...but the fsw EE eligibility calculator,one is required to complete,gives 9 points for 1yr / 11points for 2-3 years /13 &15 for higher experience.
so,if someone answers 1yr 364 days as 2years and qualifies 67 points,and while cic officials scrutinise the corresponding experience letter and finds it is couple of weeks short,it clearly stands out as a misrepresentation....
&
CIC rules are to decline application only if such misrepresentation materially affects the decision...in ur case,you may have had qualifying score (67)even after discounting the points gained for incomplete year...but here in his case,if he's on 67 he may get punished..increasing ielts is his way out..
---

Last edited:

vnt7

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Why would they do that? Most immigrants end up in Ontario\BC anyway.
Ppl will wait for direct ITA and they may find difficult to fill the quota with current cutoff of 400 and more importantly for $1500 ;)

iPunjabi

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
London, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
07-04-2018
Finally there is no message on cic website for slow performance or next maintenance window, hopefully there will be draw on 28th june..
That might be something. This is crazy nail biting wait man.

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017

i just asked in the forum and had that reply...anyway i am qualified for the work experience so its fine. thanks