+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

Aspirer22

Jun 23, 2017
1. Most of us are not self calculating. Most of us are already in the EE pool. If it says your profile in ineligible, that means you are not in the pool and you will not get an ITA even if the cutoff is 410 or below. You better figure out the reason your profile is not eligible and address it asap.

2. I'm also at 410 and received NOI a month and a half ago. With no draw in a very long time and recent changes, i too am expecting the crs to rise sharply and I decided to finally accept the NOI. unless your parents are permanent residents, I don't think it will help you in any way.
Thank you so much for the response! :)

I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong. Could you help me with that? I had accidentally filled in 5 years work ex. once and received an ITA straight upfront as my score soared to 430s. Immediately corrected it and then got a profile ineligible message. I had submitted two similar profiles which are all at profile ineligible. Wanted to retract those but could see no option. So, I have 3 profiles, all under the same username on CIC; and all of these are pretty much the same details, and all profile ineligible.

I mentioned the point regarding the work ex profile because I feel if I was getting an ITA with 3 more years work ex. counting some 25 extra points, I should atleast receive a profile eligible with the #points at my current status..

Also, how do you apply for the NOI and why are many ppl reluctant to do so?

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong. Could you help me with that? I had accidentally filled in 5 years work ex. once and received an ITA straight upfront as my score soared to 430s. Immediately corrected it and then got a profile ineligible message. I had submitted two similar profiles which are all at profile ineligible. Wanted to retract those but could see no option. So, I have 3 profiles, all under the same username on CIC; and all of these are pretty much the same details, and all profile ineligible.

I mentioned the point regarding the work ex profile because I feel if I was getting an ITA with 3 more years work ex. counting some 25 extra points, I should atleast receive a profile eligible with the #points at my current status..

First things first. You can't have multiple EE profiles. I believe they can ban you (or impose some other type of punishment) for that. That could be a reason why your profile is ineligible. Make sure you delete all your previous profiles before creating a new one. Also, make sure you enter a little more than the minimum settlement funds required. See if these help.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018

Check if you still meet the minimum 67/100 FSW eligibility when you changed your 5 years work experience to 3 years.

sukrithy

Feb 23, 2017
ATTENTIONNNNN.. this would sound fun and eronic BUT TRUE IN MANY CASES. The reason why the draw is later than expected would be just that the employee that pushes the invites button has gone on maternity leave (family and babe stuff) and they are waiting for another employee to take her duties and push the button (e.g., signatures, instructions, pushing a real button in the software, etc.) :D:D:D

Believe me I have been in Canada for awhile and encountered with such situations :confused::D

sukrithy

Feb 23, 2017
Purpose
To confirm whether the applicant meets the low-income cut-off (LICO), assessed by the amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements
  • The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
    • o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
  • Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.
Thank you

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
One more question which I need clarification from you all experts.

My spouse is primary applicant. She was a research fellowship (in molecular biologist or microbiologist) having 5 years and 11 months of experience and NOC code is 2121.
Also, we have project offer letter, experience letter, stipend payslip and relieving letter of my spouse.

My question is
She had received STIPEND (i.e., no Provident Fund, no TDS, No Form 16, can't file Income Tax return etc.. ) of her Research fellowship job through out her 5 years and 11 months.

Will these be considered as work experience which we filled in Work history section in Express entry profile? Is this valid one?.

Many Thanks,
rthoguluva
As much as I know, paid research fellow is considered as a professional work experience, just get a reference letter, I mean a good one, and HR should indicate how much did you earn (annually if possible) during that job and do not forget to mention all the benefits you have got. Hope this works for you. Good luck!
Any other suggestion please??? Help me out experts!!

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Reactions: lino82

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
hello seniors ,

I am living and working in singapore since 2012 , It is very good country in the terms of facilities and security.
I am working as a software engineer with 5K salary every month. it is very difficult to meet the ends of u have a kid in singapore

Now my question is that can i choose canada over singapore to have a small family( me , my wife and one kid ) with a salary about 80K per year

Please and kindly tell me how much can i take home after my taxes . Can i have a better life(at least dinners on weekend & outing to BC from ontario) or i have to be very calculative.
Hey u! Im a singaporean myself with good pay for my age. Im 26. Married but no kids and even i dont think life is sustainable in SG.i have local and foreigner friends who have settled down here having good salary but pay is mostly devoted to kids and house plus necessities. No savings and no leisure. It is sad. Singapore here is good dont get me wring but to have a decent work-life or work-family balance is alot to ask for. I spend 80% of my whole week(including weekends) at work. Literally no time for anything else. Im prepared to see the downside of canada but i will never know which is better until i go to Canada and see and experience for myself.

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
I think Canada would be a great option for you. 80k salary is more than good. People survive getting min wage. So you're going have a much better life then them. and if both you and and your wife are going to be working, then you're set for your life time. You are going to love it here. Taxes are killer but you get good health care and stuff. Taxes varies by provinces. If you make 80K CAD you'll probably take home more than 65 k if you have a good accountant.lol

Hehe this is what i expect too

Reactions: andieangel

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hey u! Im a singaporean myself with good pay for my age. Im 26. Married but no kids and even i dont think life is sustainable in SG.i have local and foreigner friends who have settled down here having good salary but pay is mostly devoted to kids and house plus necessities. No savings and no leisure. It is sad. Singapore here is good dont get me wring but to have a decent work-life or work-family balance is alot to ask for. I spend 80% of my whole week(including weekends) at work. Literally no time for anything else. Im prepared to see the downside of canada but i will never know which is better until i go to Canada and see and experience for myself.
I like your signature.
P.S- Great George RR Martin fan here:)

Reactions: SGtoCAD

Star promote

May 9, 2017
Kerala
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-04-17
A system maintenance is happening now on CIC Website, will it be a good sign for tommorow?

Reactions: Lyssiej