+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
ATTENTIONNNNN.. this would sound fun and eronic BUT TRUE IN MANY CASES. The reason why the draw is later than expected would be just that the employee that pushes the invites button has gone on maternity leave (family and babe stuff) and they are waiting for another employee to take her duties and push the button (e.g., signatures, instructions, pushing a real button in the software, etc.) :D:D:D

Believe me I have been in Canada for awhile and encountered with such situations :confused::D

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
friends...
last few months fortnightly draws were the routine...and 0.7-1.0 pts increment per day can be observed in cut off for days it spilled over beyond 14th day...

14th June should have seen 66th draw & now if one is there tomorrow (I hope there is ) the cut off may be 423-427.
this is just a raw calculation,though there definitely is a correlation,the correlation factor has been arrived at by laymen standard arithmetic just looking at last 3-4 draws...& not with statistical tools or back testing for long period...:p
---
Variable "no.of ITA remaining constant~ below 4000"
I know sadly the cut off will bring a :( frown on everyone's face...but hold on tight,April they did 3 back to back draws...so everything is possible....
a higher number of ITA is only sensible to do...:)

Last edited:

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I was reading old forums about draw . There was maintenance on 9th and there was no draw in thy week draw happens on 17th ...
And then there were cases in the past where there was maintenance and a draw in the same week. I've been keeping track of draws for more than a year constantly and the last six months actively every day visiting CIC page!

Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
ATTENTIONNNNN.. this would sound fun and eronic BUT TRUE IN MANY CASES. The reason why the draw is later than expected would be just that the employee that pushes the invites button has gone on maternity leave (family and babe stuff) and they are waiting for another employee to take her duties and push the button (e.g., signatures, instructions, pushing a real button in the software, etc.) :D:D:D

Believe me I have been in Canada for awhile and encountered with such situations :confused::D
You're right though. It happens a lot in Canada. People actually get employed and then become pregnant just to get all the benefits. My gf actually got a 6 month contract job to cover for a lady who had been on maternity leave.

thisworks

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Boston, US
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
02-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2017
best of luck folks! hopefully tomorrow we'll have the results before the ray becomes 400 pages long!

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
Huge blow to my confidence since my provincial application was just deemed ineligible........My only alternative now is really a direct ita so I have no choice but to hang on to he Ray of Hope that cra scores will drop below or to 386.........****shrugs shoulder and walks away teary-eyed*****

Reactions: Emx5 and andieangel

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Huge blow to my confidence since my provincial application was just deemed ineligible........My only alternative now is really a direct ita so I have no choice but to hang on to he Ray of Hope that cra scores will drop below or to 386.........****shrugs shoulder and walks away teary-eyed*****
Could you please share the reasons for ineligibility with us? Thank you