Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
All sounds pretty good, specially the Kings of Leon. I love good beat when i'm in the mood to dance :) You can do jazz??? That's awesome. It will come handy if we decide to get high as well hehehehe. It is shaping up to be a good one :)
Yeah, I love all kinds of music! For every occasion there is a great music! :)

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope during the 2 hour maintenance they add data center grade hardware so that we all see the light at the end of tunnel the moment draw comes. No waiting for 24-48 hours to get an ITA. :).
On a side note what in the world are they doing with 2 hour downtime in this modern world where downtime is greatly frowned upon.
Oh if im guessing correctly they arent in cloud (Amazon/ Microsoft) as yet that's why this repeated downtime.
From technical / functional / data standpoint, over three weeks to run an algorithm, script(s), update approximately 50 K plus record is a very long time.
Seems the team maintaining the EE system needs to update their skills set!!!

Reactions: Mithu3

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ohh old days..When I worked in Saudi, I had formed a group in Jeddah where we meet every Thursday night (start of the weekend), thus we call our group "Thursday Group" or TG for short. Parties without alcohol are not so much fun so we have to source for that popular homebrewed alcohol called sidiqi or sadiqi, which is pretty damn expensive for that kind :cool: Do you have any choice when you live in a country that completely bans alcohol? They say that that alcohol is toxic since it contains as much as 80-90% alcohol and contains impurities. Well, I am still alive and kicking :rolleyes:;)
You should have left Saudi if you were so addicted to alcohol. Which ever country you live in, you need to follow the rules, law of the land. Hope you agree.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
my information is limited to very objective technical details,gathered from this forum,reading posts..
address the same to legalfalcon or any other seniors who are better informed...
--
this is our ray of hope thread originally meant by the initiator to discuss on the 66th draw and more informative threads may be there too.....
You nickname reminds me of Lino the little brown bear, mascot for food for kids! Very popular in Croatia! ;)

https://www.podravka.hr/brand/lino/

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
You should have left Saudi if you were so addicted to alcohol. Which ever country you live in, you need to follow the rules, law of the land. Hope you agree.
nobody is perfect in this world...
to me,more than laws of land,laws of humanity counts...other things are subjective...
there's no scope to prosecute without evidence,so many a times,the laws of land that doesn't hurt anyone else,done and not caught,need not haunt ones conscience....:)....and it is personal....:)

Last edited:

chigrad

Jun 23, 2017
Hello all, this question is for my dependant. I'm the PA. My spouse worked between 2006-2008, is it necessary to include it in my express entry profile ? The company no longer exists as it was bought over.

Although he has a letter of employment and letter as regards acceptance of my resignation.

But can't get a reference from them as they longer exist.However his present job is more than 3 yrs.
Pls I need your advice as to either remove his first job or leave it in the profile. Thanks

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Let us focus on Next draw first. :D

OINP cut-off will not go down in 2017.
but it has to...if cut off dips below 400,& soon it will, OINP @ 400 will be meaningless....who'll pick that route when FSW EE cut off is 380 or around...
to keep it attractive they should bring it to 350...if their quota for whole year fills up before fsw cut off drops to 400,yes,they may wait for next year...but already many are yet to respond to NOIs because the cut off is within reach already...includes me...

Reactions: andieangel

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
but it has to...if cut off dips below 400,& soon it will, OINP @ 400 will be meaningless....who'll pick that route when FSW EE cut off is 380 or around...
to keep it attractive they should bring it to 350...if their quota for whole year fills up before fsw cut off drops to 400,yes,they may wait for next year...but already many are yet to respond to NOIs because the cut off is within reach already...includes me...
Yes. Can't predict exactly now. but with 2900 quota remaining for 2017 and delayed draws will push some people to go with OINP as it will again take few more draws to reach around 400. :)

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hello all, I am the PA, when creating my profile on EE, my spouse included all his work history from different organizations. Would like to know if he will be required to provide reference letters from these companies when ITA is issued. Also one of the company's he worked for folded up and he won't be able to get a reference letter from that organization. Can you please advise me on what to do. Thanks

IIO

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Yes! that what happened to me with the task that I was given on my recent IELTS exam, the topic was, as I can recall:

Nowadays, young people are taking up leadership roles which in past were given to older people. Why do you think is that? And do you think it is a positive or negative development?

The wording not exactly the same though!

I was just like HUH:eek: for the first 3 mins :D... why the heck that leadership roles being given to young people rather than old ones! it's unfamiliar topic as I don't think it's a trend that it's preferable to assign leadership roles to youngers these days. The problem is, it's not that topic that easy to find an argument against or in its favor.

But anyways, I did file for remarking 10 days back solely for writng module to claim the extra 0.5 meanwhile I'm preparing for my next exam on Aug 3rd.

I take this chance guys to say that I really like the smell of that positive vibes in this thread and how amazing that the fellas in here are getting together and helping one another for the sake of success and moving forward with their future prospects.

Keep the wonderful vibes up guys, and god bless you all. My motto would always be: "See you in Canada dudes" :)
When did you write your previous IELTS? That was the exact same question i had for my writing!