+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

hellosid

Nov 19, 2015
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

I recreated my EE profile almost after 1.5 years. A couple of questions/changes that I wanted to confirm:
1. Job bank is no longer a requirement and is optional?
2. I have submitted my profile, but I am unable to see CRS score. Does that take time to be updated?

Thanks in advance.

raj2017

May 22, 2017
I hope so bro, given the left allocated quota of the express entry program around 25k of this financial year, having an ITA, hopefully, would be no longer a dream:) ... fingers crossed always!

Guyss with more than 400 CRS scores please get your ITA sooooon so we get our turn :d lol!!
actually i have my own doubts on 25k left quota, because from all ITAs issued there would be around 10% of them through PNP so i think that will not count in because PNP has their own quota of 51k and some ITA would have been rejected due to some problem so we still have around 30k ITAs left and i don't think candidates over 400 crs are more then 12 to 15k

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi All

I recreated my EE profile almost after 1.5 years. A couple of questions/changes that I wanted to confirm:
1. Job bank is no longer a requirement and is optional?
2. I have submitted my profile, but I am unable to see CRS score. Does that take time to be updated?

Thanks in advance.
1.It is optional...however the reminder mail i recieved said,it would however be required post landing...so anyway i went ahead with it....
2. It may take some time...unlike before,now they dont take 24hrs to make ur profile active...check in an hours time and u are most likely to see ur score updated

raj2017

May 22, 2017
WILL I GET PR ?

I have 2 years of experience in Canada in NOC B, as well as 1 year experience in my home country NOC B.
My IELTS score is S- 7, L-6, R- 5.5, W-7.
I am 27 years old
and my overall score is CRS 469

any advice or suggestions?
dude how do you have such a gr8 crs score with this ILETS score? r u sure about ur crs?

Reactions: Mahnbab1

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Having lived in Ireland for 7.5 years i can assure you, Jameson is not where near to Scotch. Although it sure depends on taste, but for me, scotch vs jameson, scotch wins hands down lol. But not all the brands are as good, for instance, teacher's is avg, but the best among affordable is the Jonnie Walker's double black. We will have to make the meet up happen from here. That will be exciting. It just can't be only a pleasant nostalgia.
dude how can you rule out chivas and jack deniels

Reactions: KingKurly

hellosid

Nov 19, 2015
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1.It is optional...however the reminder mail i recieved said,it would however be required post landing...so anyway i went ahead with it....
2. It may take some time...unlike before,now they dont take 24hrs to make ur profile active...check in an hours time and u are most likely to see ur score updated
Thanks lino82.. That helps..

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You absolutely deserve it. Couldn't tolerate the attitude of the newbie. However, now i am getting PM (gutless) from the prick or the female version of prick, lol. I'll straighten it out lol.
Thank you once again! Really? I am sorry about PMs! I really am, from now on I will constrain myself from ever communicating on that kind of comments! So sorry you were caught in the middle!

Last edited:
Reactions: KingKurly

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dude how can you rule out chivas and jack deniels
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding. I actually have never tried Chivas Regal, but it is on my list to try lol. I did try JD several times, its all rite, just it's taste is too soft for me lol