NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Hello guy i have one question if s9meone can help me please. I have everything ready and i am in the pool for express entry but i habe one concern i have the IELTS academic not the general do you think this might be a problem in the futute if i get an ITA?
You need to give IELTS general exam for PR application.

Reactions: andieangel

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi my email id is tomahvish@hotmail..com
I need help in all the modules except speaking.thnx
The book I have sent will help. Also visit ieltsliz.com and engvid.com

All the best

varunvarghese

May 27, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
Friends I need help and suggestion
my evaluation report from WES is already completed a month back but i feel they have done mistake in mentioning the 'year' of graduation. Actually I graduated in 2009 (after the completion of compulsory internship) which is also mentioned in my degree certificate but in WES report the 'year' is mentioned to be 2008. I fear that this discrepancy might become reason for my CIC application to be rejected. That is why I emailed WES regarding this 6 days back but no response till now except automated acknowledgment email. Is this mistake a matter of worry? I am not updating my new IELTS score in my EE profile because of this fear. Please suggest me.
My spouse faced the same issue. She graduated in 2009 as per WES. But she had back papers and completed them only in 2010.
Well I chose to go by the WES' version.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Everyone,

I have been following this forum for quite some time. And I really appreciate folks out here for keeping the moral high.

I am in dilemma and was hoping I would get help here. With my latest IELTS results my CRS score would be 438. However, If I chose to include my wife in the application my score drops to 412. At the first sight, not including my wife as co-applicant seems to be the wise thing to do but the waiting period (12 to 18 months)for sponsored spouse Visa is giving me nightmares. Please advice the best case scenario for me.

Thanks in advance!!
Hi,

I agree with everyone who says include your wife. 412 is a great score. I'm sure you will get an ITA in one of the next 3 draws.
Another thing you must know is that whether your wife is accompanying you or not you will still need to submit her PCC, medicals and include her in your proof of funds. So in my opinion it is best to just include her.

All the best

varunvarghese

May 27, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
Hello guy i have one question if s9meone can help me please. I have everything ready and i am in the pool for express entry but i habe one concern i have the IELTS academic not the general do you think this might be a problem in the futute if i get an ITA?
Wow. This is the first time I am coming across such a problem.
If I were you, I would retake the IELTS - General to be on the safer side.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
This is definitely a problem. You strictly need IELTS general for Canadian PR. The academic is not accepted.

All the best

Reactions: andieangel

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
i am really stressful about the next draw, i ve been waiting for a year , i am sitting on 412, i cant even sleep these days
what is your speculation guys?
sorry pal......next draw will look at crs of 415 and .above......keep hoping for next tow or three draws

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
My spouse faced the same issue. She graduated in 2009 as per WES. But she had back papers and completed them only in 2010.
Correct, go by what is on the ECA.

All the best

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
but my degree certificate clearly says it to be 2009 instead of 2008 which is WES version. will not tht b a problem?

nana67

May 6, 2017
The score is likely to go up by +2-5 from the previous draw then it will fall from there in the next subsequent draws...your profile name sounds like you are a Ghanaian! right?
no i am not Ghanaian! may i know how you calculate?