+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi guys, just found this amazing forum. I'm a bit worried as I stand with 403 points and a 5125 NOC (translator and interpreter). I don't know if I should recreate my profile to get an NOI or wait for a lower cut off? I have read that Ontario often chooses new profiles but I don't know if someone else has already received it with the same Noc.
I just hope anyone gets his/her ITA!!
My score is 403 and NOC 5122. I was certain that Ontario would never invite me because my profession is not in demand anywhere in the world.

I held out for months, not believing that I had a chance. Finally I decided to give it a shot and recreate my profile in May. I received an invitation to apply from Ontario in a few days.

Good luck.

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
I sent 3 mails in a span of 7 days.. They responded to all 3 mails together after the evaluation was complete..

So, basically my experience says that they are not prompt at all.

well... my evaluation report is already completed a month back but i feel they have done mistake in mentioning the 'year' of graduation. Actually I graduated in 2009 (after the completion of compulsory internship) which is also mentioned in my degree certificate but in WES report the 'year' is mentioned to be 2008. I fear that this discrepancy might become reason for my CIC application to be rejected. That is why I emailed WES regarding this 6 days back but no response till now except automated acknowledgment email.

Reactions: Invincible84

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi guys, please is it true that ontario does not send NOI to NOC 2145 petroleum engineer? Someone said today that they are not interested on that:(
Ontario doesn't have a list of in-demand occupations that they've shared with the public. All they ask for is CRS above 400 and a newly created profile which makes it easier for them to spot in the pool.

I know a lot of people, including me, who believed they'd never get an invite from Ontario but were pleasantly surprised.

I'd suggest that if your points aren't high enough to get an ITA directly in the next few months, you should recreate your profile and expect an invite from Ontario.

Good luck.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Shout out to all the fathers who are doing everything in their power to create a better future for their families. Our efforts will definitely be rewarded!

May we all have an amazing father's day and a prosperous 2017.

Canada here we come!

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
Friends I need help and suggestion
my evaluation report from WES is already completed a month back but i feel they have done mistake in mentioning the 'year' of graduation. Actually I graduated in 2009 (after the completion of compulsory internship) which is also mentioned in my degree certificate but in WES report the 'year' is mentioned to be 2008. I fear that this discrepancy might become reason for my CIC application to be rejected. That is why I emailed WES regarding this 6 days back but no response till now except automated acknowledgment email. Is this mistake a matter of worry? I am not updating my new IELTS score in my EE profile because of this fear. Please suggest me.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Shout out to all the fathers who are doing everything in their power to create a better future for their families. Our efforts will definitely be rewarded!

May we all have an amazing father's day and a prosperous 2017.

Canada here we come!
That's beautiful! :)

Nc31

May 10, 2017
Ontario doesn't have a list of in-demand occupations that they've shared with the public. All they ask for is CRS above 400 and a newly created profile which makes it easier for them to spot in the pool.

I know a lot of people, including me, who believed they'd never get an invite from Ontario but were pleasantly surprised.

I'd suggest that if your points aren't high enough to get an ITA directly in the next few months, you should recreate your profile and expect an invite from Ontario.

Good luck.
Thanks for your reply @Wandering Mind, we at 401 and recreated our account yesterday. Praying for the NOI from ontario as we will be losing 10 points by December. I haven't being myself since I heard that but am now ok:).

Nc31

May 10, 2017
Friends I need help and suggestion
my evaluation report from WES is already completed a month back but i feel they have done mistake in mentioning the 'year' of graduation. Actually I graduated in 2009 (after the completion of compulsory internship) which is also mentioned in my degree certificate but in WES report the 'year' is mentioned to be 2008. I fear that this discrepancy might become reason for my CIC application to be rejected. That is why I emailed WES regarding this 6 days back but no response till now except automated acknowledgment email. Is this mistake a matter of worry? I am not updating my new IELTS score in my EE profile because of this fear. Please suggest me.
I think you should give them a call if they are not responding to you email. But remember they only put what is on your certificate and transcript, if the year on your certificate says 2008 that is what they are mention. Had the same problem with my date of birth.
Good luck

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
my certificate clearly says 2009. i called them but no response even after holding for 20 mnts.

Henri Sila

Jun 1, 2017
Hello guy i have one question if s9meone can help me please. I have everything ready and i am in the pool for express entry but i habe one concern i have the IELTS academic not the general do you think this might be a problem in the futute if i get an ITA?

deepaksisodia079

Star Member
May 3, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello guy i have one question if s9meone can help me please. I have everything ready and i am in the pool for express entry but i habe one concern i have the IELTS academic not the general do you think this might be a problem in the futute if i get an ITA?
yes i think IELTS general is required for PR.

Nc31

May 10, 2017
Tha
my certificate clearly says 2009. i called them but no response even after holding for 20 mnts.
That is their way, they hardly answer their calls. You should email them again, I do send more than 4x at go to show them how serious I am. Good luck, I believe they will do something about it