+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
I received new IELTS score today. Do I need to update existting express entry profile or need to create existing itself?
To update existing, I didn't see any option (or update button) in my express entry profile

Please throw more lights on this

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received new IELTS score today. Do I need to update existting express entry profile or need to create existing itself?
To update existing, I didn't see any option (or update button) in my express entry profile

Just update the existing one unless it is about to get expired. No need to take the hassle of creating new one. If i were you and have a score already in high 410's, i would wait tonight just in case if there is draw. Good luck :)

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Have you received the hard copy results in mail? You'll need it because of the test ID.

You can just update the profile with the new information, there is a blue button at the bottom: " View Submitted Application. "

Siraj_patel

May 14, 2017
Is it possible to complete EE profile without the physical result of ielts???
As the printed result has the result number on it
Pls suggest

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
If the draw doesn't happen today, then it will happen on June 21st and 28th. Good luck to everyone in this thread. Keep the hope alive!

Reactions: baka

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Is it possible to complete EE profile without the physical result of ielts???
As the printed result has the result number on it
Pls suggest
You can put a fake one just to complete the profile and edit it later, but I don't really see the point. It's better to have all the correct info beforehand.

Reactions: Siraj_patel

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello friends, can I just p
You can put a fake one just to complete the profile and edit it later, but I don't really see the point. It's better to have all the correct info beforehand.
I agree that using fake information to complete the profile is not only unnecessary but dangerous too!

It's best to have all the documents in hand before sitting down to create your profile.

Siraj_patel

May 14, 2017
Hello friends, can I just p

I agree that using fake information to complete the profile is not only unnecessary but dangerous too!

It's best to have all the documents in hand before sitting down to create your profile.
But then there is a drastic change in my CRS of 70 points..can I expedite the physical copy by any means??

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Just update the existing one unless it is about to get expired. No need to take the hassle of creating new one. If i were you and have a score already in high 410's, i would wait tonight just in case if there is draw. Good luck :)
Okie., Thank you!!! Will update existing one

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Just wishful thinking, because I wanted to have a draw this week, and the chances are fading with each passing minute.
But anyway, how great it would be to have a draw with 7500 ITAs. I mean, if they'll do consecutive draws to conpensate, I would preffer that they break all their logic and just make a single round that compensates for it with 7500 to 8000 ITAs.
I know, I know, it's just a mad man's wishes, but I'm allow to hope and wish, am I not?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
But then there is a drastic change in my CRS of 70 points..can I expedite the physical copy by any means??
I'm not aware of any other way to get the physical copy of the IELTS certificate except to wait for it to arrive in the post.

Have you tried talking to the organisers? May be they'll give you some helpful advice. Good luck.

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Have you received the hard copy results in mail? You'll need it because of the test ID.

You can just update the profile with the new information, there is a blue button at the bottom: " View Submitted Application. "
Phew!!! I didn't receive test result in mail. I think I need to wait till BC sends to my inbox. Thanks for that mate!!!
While I am waiting for IELTS result in mail, To clarify this point that
After clicking View Submitted Application button, If I take my mouse pointer to any textbox it is showing 'circular cross' pointer (which mean that I am unable to edit the field)