+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

Tolan4uk

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Is there a time stamp followed to stop accepting the new applicants after a certain time on a draw date?
theoretically there shouldn't be any , my assumption is that once cut-off happened that is it until that time everyone welcome to do whatever they want...but it is only assumption :)

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
I hope and pray that person was wrong. Heck, I hope I'm wrong too. By my calculations, it could take a year for the CRS to get low enough for me to get it. Most people think it will be a lot less than that. But I have to decide whether to start a master's in Toronto in January, so it makes a huge difference to me.
Whats ur crs score????

goliper

Jun 14, 2017
My prediction is 435. Based on the past, cutoff always went up after some new policies implementation. The points will decrease again, but for this first one after the new changes, I am expecting to go higher a bit!

Regardless, this waiting game is killing me ...:)

Reactions: baka

kuber101

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
The usual change has been by 7-11 points positive or negative. So I would not expect a drastic change in the cut off. I would still safely predict 420 +/-2 for the next draw and 412 the next.

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
Any idea when the next draw is?

My scores were 393, gave the IELTS and bagged a 9 for L R, 8 for S and 7 for W and got a 438. This wait is killing me!
I have waited for this moment for 1 year now. Can't wait any longer! I hope I make it this time! :)

Zakaria223

May 4, 2017
Hey guys if we get our medical ,PCC done before getting ITA . for how much time it is valid then? As my points are 412 and i got my medical done in May. Do you guys think that i might have to get it done again after getting ITA? Thanks in advance

thievaryx

May 6, 2017
Guys the last time there was more than a two week wait between draws was between the #56 which was march 1/2017 draw and the #57 which was march 24/2017 draw.

Curiously the march #57 draw occurred on a Friday which is not the usual tendency to draw on Wednesdays.

Between those two draws the CRS cutoff rose 7 points. That is a decent benchmark for what we should see in our ray of hope. Im going to predict pur cutoff will rise 12 points (factoring in improved scores with recent changes and more than 2 weeks without a draw). After then we should see the cutoff start descending again.

Food for thought and to keep our hopes up for a draw any other day of the week that isnt a Wednesday.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Could I just jump in to add a Ray of Appreciation to those of you in this thread (and those for the previous 3-4 draws)?

I have not had much to contribute to this discussion, or this forum in general, but have found myself coming back here regularly to read just because your general calm, kindness and generosity have been very helpful in dealing with the anxiety of trying to immigrate. I was sad to hear there was a disruption, with some upset feelings, in this thread earlier and am glad the positives have reemerged.

We sit with a CRS of 384, hoping for either a serious drop in the draw scores or a change in Ontario’s policy. We have topped out points on education and language, so a job offer is the only other option. (Yeah, we’re old.)

So, we sit. And hope. And you guys are good company. Thank you.

We sit in EXACTLY the same spot, lol. Don't forget learning French.

Reactions: roomba