+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Hi guys, I have observed that there are some updates to the cic website. Now when i login to my EE profile and click on my active submission, i see 3 tabs under application details:

Application Summary
Application Status
Application Messages

These tabs can be expanded/collapsed.

Were these tabs present before? I don't think so, this is added recently by CIC. So they are doing some upgrades to their software today which explains the delay in 66th Draw
Cic updating the software from 6 Jun onward... Till the date next draw...

Reactions: sreenathsagar

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hi guys, I have observed that there are some updates to the cic website. Now when i login to my EE profile and click on my active submission, i see 3 tabs under application details:

Application Summary
Application Status
Application Messages

These tabs can be expanded/collapsed.

Were these tabs present before? I don't think so, this is added recently by CIC. So they are doing some upgrades to their software today which explains the delay in 66th Draw
Those are June 6 changes. I think draw will be tomorrow or Friday.

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
Hi

I am done with the Pre Application Phase and will soon be creating my profile . Before I do that i have a few questions. As per a few sites for creation of EOI there are a couple of documents that are must namely( have highlighted my concern against the documents required ):

· Passport copies - Ready

· IELTS/TEF report of self [and if married, then Spouse’s IELTS/TEF is required to gain additional points.]- Ready

· ECA report of self [and of Spouse to gain additional points.]- Ready

· Educational Documents of Self [and Spouse.] (from 10th till highest education)-
What all documents are required to be shared- Mark-sheets- Semester Wise / Consolidated,
Degree Certificates,Transcripts

· Work Experience docs of Self and Spouse- Offer letter, appointment letter, confirmation letter, promotions letter, (if any) salary revision letter, deputation letter / transfer letter, appreciations letter, role change, awards, recognitions, experience/ Service letter, relieving letter and reference letter.
Reference letter is not a must for spouse.-
Please advice about the Reference letter : Any specific format the same needs to be shared in and also can we get the reference letter signed by HR manager or it needs to be compulsorily signed by my Immediate manager .
For my previous job i have all my documents (offer letter, FNF details,relieving letter) the only thing that is missing is the appointment letter as I have misplaced it .Please let me know an alternative for the same if any other document will suffice the appointment letters purpose that I can get from my previous organisation

Updated resume for both (Self and Spouse)- Ready

Another concern is are the Work Experience documents are a must for the creation of EOI as arranging for the reference letters and a few other documents might take a little time

Thanks
During eAPR which is after you get an ITA you need a 'reference letter' from your supervisor, senior colleague or HR in the IRCC required format. Other letters can be used only if you are not able to get a reference letter and should be explained in a Letter of Explanation.

Last edited:

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
for creating EE profile all you need is
1.IELTS TRF number (it's on certificate) & date
2.ECA report number & completion date
3.Passport Number / issued date & expiry date
4.Education details from ---to-- dates & institution awarding / awarded degree
5.Work expe

it is simple process which will lead you step by step...

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
I just had a dream that the cut off was 430 and I didnt make it :p

I opened the page hurriedly to find no update :)

Reactions: liverpoolforever8

roomba

Mar 19, 2017
Could I just jump in to add a Ray of Appreciation to those of you in this thread (and those for the previous 3-4 draws)?

I have not had much to contribute to this discussion, or this forum in general, but have found myself coming back here regularly to read just because your general calm, kindness and generosity have been very helpful in dealing with the anxiety of trying to immigrate. I was sad to hear there was a disruption, with some upset feelings, in this thread earlier and am glad the positives have reemerged.

We sit with a CRS of 384, hoping for either a serious drop in the draw scores or a change in Ontario’s policy. We have topped out points on education and language, so a job offer is the only other option. (Yeah, we’re old.)

So, we sit. And hope. And you guys are good company. Thank you.

thievaryx

May 6, 2017
Could I just jump in to add a Ray of Appreciation to those of you in this thread (and those for the previous 3-4 draws)?

I have not had much to contribute to this discussion, or this forum in general, but have found myself coming back here regularly to read just because your general calm, kindness and generosity have been very helpful in dealing with the anxiety of trying to immigrate. I was sad to hear there was a disruption, with some upset feelings, in this thread earlier and am glad the positives have reemerged.

We sit with a CRS of 384, hoping for either a serious drop in the draw scores or a change in Ontario’s policy. We have topped out points on education and language, so a job offer is the only other option. (Yeah, we’re old.)

So, we sit. And hope. And you guys are good company. Thank you.
How about you learn some french?

Don't lose hope and keep working to get closer to.your goals.

Reactions: roomba