Tango_Mike

May 3, 2017
Uzbekistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Maybe he didn't registered in the Job Bank. It was mandatory to have your profile active before June 6.
And, because there was no tie-breaker rule, everybory in or above the cut-off score, was suppossed to get an ITA.

Now, because they're implementing a tie-breaker rule, not everybody in the cut-off score will get an ITA.
But it seems they'll wait a month before starting to apply that rule and send invitations in round quantities.
Ehhh, could you please elaborate on this one? What do you mean exactly by a tie-breaker rule? Haven't heard about it...

arunroy007

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Virginia Beach
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
it is not 100% that you are going to receive the invitation if your score is greater than cutoff
my friend has more than 413 before previous draw and guess what? he received nothing! it was some breakdown in the system and they didn't take his application
Agree... But how are we supposed to answer that? We do not know if the cutoff would Increase / Decrease / Remain Same. The best thing would be for him to compare his score against the chart and understand where he stands. He could then look around to see if there are any factors that could affect CRS to go up and provide his valuable thoughts here. That is what of expected rather than just shooting a question and running away. This would help the person as well as everyone in this forum. And nothing in life comes to you Spoon-fed

Reactions: andieangel

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
@ivancabrer, it was quite a let down today. But the week is young, it commences with a Wednesday!!

Can anyone suggest a Sci-Fi, I love those with twists. My favourites are Butterfly Effect, Oblivion, Inception, Interstellar, Memento, Fountain, Edge of Tomorrow. Wanna bid my time away, to rejuvenate myself for tomorrow's refresh party.

Suggest some, please!!
I agree with you, we can still save some hope for tomorrow and for Friday. :)

As for the Sci-Fi, maybe you could like Battlestar Galactica, it's one of the best sci fy tv shows ever, according to me. :D
Continuum was also really good, at least the first couple seasons.

X

xibalban

I agree with you, we can still save some hope for tomorrow and for Friday. :)

As for the Sci-Fi, maybe you could like Battlestar Galactica, it's one of the best sci fy tv shows ever, according to me. :D
Continuum was also really good, at least the first couple seasons.
The way things turned out, this thread will spill over 200 pages.

Thanks for the Sci-fi suggestions, but I was only looking for movies. Can't seem to find time for the whole series, but I will check anyway.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Ehhh, could you please elaborate on this one? What do you mean exactly by a tie-breaker rule? Haven't heard about it...
It has been said many times in this thread alone, but I'll help you.
You can find the info here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1318&top=29

You should correct this line:
3502 423 June 3, 2017 at 22:57:12 Still in the pool
Because the CRS should be 422, but they made a typo and they haven't corrected it yet. It may be confusing, that's why I pasted it below, corrected.

___
New approach to rank candidates with the same CRS score
We can now break ties between candidates with the same rank in the pool.

The Express Entry system ranks candidates in the pool by their CRS score. In case of a CRS tie, the system will then rank all tied candidates based on the date and time that they submitted their profile.

For example:

The highest ranked candidates are invited during rounds of invitations. If we issue 3,500 invitations during a round, the system will pick the top 3,500 candidates at that time. The cut-off for the round is set by the CRS and submission date of the 3,500th candidate. It could look something like this:

Rank CRS Profile submission
(Date and time)
Status
3498 422 October 14, 2016 at 20:40:56 Invited
3499 422 February 5, 2017 at 11:32:01 Invited
3500 422 March 27, 2017 at 08:12:23 Invited
3501 422 March 27, 2017 at 9:54:39 Still in the pool
3502 422 June 3, 2017 at 22:57:12 Still in the pool
Note, if you update your profile, the system will keep the original date and time stamp when you first submitted your profile. But, your profile will have a new time and date stamp if:

• you choose to withdraw your profile and create a new one instead or
  • your profile expires and you submit a new one
___

Sharat

Jun 14, 2017
I think the draws will happen on 15th,23rd, and 30th of this month.CRS btw 420-425 in the first draw ,410 - 413 in the second and 405-407 in the last draw this month.

Tango_Mike

May 3, 2017
Uzbekistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
It has been said many times in this thread alone, but I'll help you.
You can find the info here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1318&top=29

You should correct this line:
3502 423 June 3, 2017 at 22:57:12 Still in the pool
Because the CRS should be 422, but they made a typo and they haven't corrected it yet. It may be confusing, that's why I pasted it below, corrected.

___
New approach to rank candidates with the same CRS score
We can now break ties between candidates with the same rank in the pool.

The Express Entry system ranks candidates in the pool by their CRS score. In case of a CRS tie, the system will then rank all tied candidates based on the date and time that they submitted their profile.

For example:

The highest ranked candidates are invited during rounds of invitations. If we issue 3,500 invitations during a round, the system will pick the top 3,500 candidates at that time. The cut-off for the round is set by the CRS and submission date of the 3,500th candidate. It could look something like this:

Rank CRS Profile submission
(Date and time)
Status
3498 422 October 14, 2016 at 20:40:56 Invited
3499 422 February 5, 2017 at 11:32:01 Invited
3500 422 March 27, 2017 at 08:12:23 Invited
3501 422 March 27, 2017 at 9:54:39 Still in the pool
3502 422 June 3, 2017 at 22:57:12 Still in the pool
Note, if you update your profile, the system will keep the original date and time stamp when you first submitted your profile. But, your profile will have a new time and date stamp if:

• you choose to withdraw your profile and create a new one instead or
  • your profile expires and you submit a new one
___
Thanks a lot for clarification and info. I have to admit I was away from this thread for an extended period of time (like, more than a week). So, I've missed quite a lot in terms of discussion.

Tango_Mike

May 3, 2017
Uzbekistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
except me...lol...expecting on 21st.. gonna enter the pool on tuesday
Well, share your mood with us later, when you are in the pool and waiting for another round of invitation! ))) I'm sure it's going to be.... vivid! )))

Reactions: 4RyL

Kanikananda

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi

I am done with the Pre Application Phase and will soon be creating my profile . Before I do that i have a few questions. As per a few sites for creation of EOI there are a couple of documents that are must namely( have highlighted my concern against the documents required ):

· Passport copies - Ready

· IELTS/TEF report of self [and if married, then Spouse’s IELTS/TEF is required to gain additional points.]- Ready

· ECA report of self [and of Spouse to gain additional points.]- Ready

· Educational Documents of Self [and Spouse.] (from 10th till highest education)-
What all documents are required to be shared- Mark-sheets- Semester Wise / Consolidated,
Degree Certificates,Transcripts

· Work Experience docs of Self and Spouse- Offer letter, appointment letter, confirmation letter, promotions letter, (if any) salary revision letter, deputation letter / transfer letter, appreciations letter, role change, awards, recognitions, experience/ Service letter, relieving letter and reference letter.
Reference letter is not a must for spouse.-
Please advice about the Reference letter : Any specific format the same needs to be shared in and also can we get the reference letter signed by HR manager or it needs to be compulsorily signed by my Immediate manager .
For my previous job i have all my documents (offer letter, FNF details,relieving letter) the only thing that is missing is the appointment letter as I have misplaced it .Please let me know an alternative for the same if any other document will suffice the appointment letters purpose that I can get from my previous organisation

Updated resume for both (Self and Spouse)- Ready

Another concern is are the Work Experience documents are a must for the creation of EOI as arranging for the reference letters and a few other documents might take a little time

Thanks

sreenathsagar

Jun 10, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
Hi guys, I have observed that there are some updates to the cic website. Now when i login to my EE profile and click on my active submission, i see 3 tabs under application details:

Application Summary
Application Status
Application Messages

These tabs can be expanded/collapsed.

Were these tabs present before? I don't think so, this is added recently by CIC. So they are doing some upgrades to their software today which explains the delay in 66th Draw

Reactions: astralsource