Virginia Beach
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
Wooo.... Just finished reading from page 130... happy to see the fights settling and peace coming back... While we wait for the draws, can we have a FAQ list that can be posted in the first page of next ray of hope so we avoid repetitive questions.

@Wandering Mind , we can post your "humble and heartfelt note" as well in the first page

FAQ

1. Where can we find the round of invitation
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp
2. How can you be sure about the cut-off / Invitation numbers
No one is sure (for that matter maybe not even CIC). It is just our prediction based on nothing (or something). You can take it if you want or post your predictions
3. I have not received letter of invitation even though I have my score greater than cutoff
You will receive it shortly. Usually CIC sends it within 24 hours. (Maybe they dislike your face so taking time ;) )

and NO, I will not create "Ray of Hope 67th Draw"

X

xibalban

Wooo.... Just finished reading from page 130... happy to see the fights settling and peace coming back... While we wait for the draws, can we have a FAQ list that can be posted in the first page of next ray of hope so we avoid repetitive questions.

@Wandering Mind , we can post your "humble and heartfelt note" as well in the first page

FAQ

No one is sure (for that matter maybe not even CIC). It is just our prediction based on nothing (or something). You can take it if you want or post your predictions
3. I have not received letter of invitation even though I have my score greater than cutoff
You will receive it shortly. Usually CIC sends it within 24 hours. (Maybe they dislike your face so taking time ;) )

4. My CRS is 490, do I have a chance in the next draw?
No chance, asking us that question renders you ineligible for Canada.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016

FAQ

No mate we are considering you our lucky mascot and last two threads score went down, pls take the honor of next thread as well

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017

FAQ

What a lovely idea! And for this, you shall once again get the honour of creating the next "Ray of Hope" thread ;) You can't escape your karma, dude ;)

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The kind of guests who don't enjoy the party at all but only want to attend so that they can ask obvious questions to all the others and then disappear as quickly as they can ;)
They have no idea what they are missing! Just the show offs. I mean i like i am on here with you my lovely friends and i am on the vibergroup where i am having fun chat with my natives. Double shot and all cos of being here :)

Reactions: andieangel

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
SORRY FOR THE CAPS - BUT I NEED EVERYBODY'S ATTENTION! :)

ANY REALISTIC GUESS FOR 403 IN NEAR FUTURE (BY AUG OR SEP)? I AM CONCERNED BECAUSE I AM INLAND CANADA NOW BUT TRYING TO SEE IF I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY CANADIAN DREAM AND GO BACK TO MY COUNTRY.

THANKS ALL!
You should be fine by the end of July. :) Keep your hopes alive. You aint leaving canada :D

Reactions: JinandMango