Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
it is 10:30 am in Ottawa.. normally draw times are held until 1:00pm ( once 5:00pm) still couple of hours left..

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Damn! Just finished off catching up with latest pages and plenty of posts. This place is alive and i love it. Late afternoon got very busy at work hence had to abort reading. Took an hour n bit to catch up. No wonder i score only 5 in my reading last time around hahahahaha. I absolutely love finding the cut off score and no of ITA here than the official page. Maybe CIC still hasn't figure out how to go on about cut-off tie breaker thing. No wonder! No matter where you go, government work remains to be improved, no intention to criticize CIC at all, its just the universal law lol

X

xibalban

And Admin should start working on Unlike options as well now. Some people are just coming and writing their first post with a lot of negativity in mind is as useless as A & Y in "OKAY" here. Go away or Remain busy in your life especially on Wednesday. As far as i am hoping for the best, there will be a draw today. Maybe later on. If they are sure that there is no draw today then why are they even reading posts.!! :mad::mad:
Well, these guys are those who get piss-drunk within the happy hours and pass out, only to realise later that had they been sober for long they could have bumped into potential soulmates.
(Err, my metaphorism is getting to the next level. I must re-appear for IELTS, sadly I maxed it out in my first attempt)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Well, these guys are those who get piss-drunk within the happy hours and pass out, only to realise later that had they been sober for long they could have bumped into potential soulmates.
(Err, my metaphorism is getting to the next level. I must re-appear for IELTS, sadly I maxed it out in my first attempt)
Enough!!! You're done for today! Go away!!! :D

Reactions: xibalban

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
@408 is so near yet so far like feeling. I am at 406. Let's hope to reach there in 1-2 draws irrespective of calculations. :)

Reactions: andieangel