cva0705

Apr 21, 2017
Chennai India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Even Amity ?

What about SRM ? any idea ?
SRM is recognised, i have a friend who have completed MCA in SRM whose credentials where accepted by WES and i think there is an option to check the assessment in wes before applying and paying, this will give the result n possible equilavence for ur degree. I did this assessment last year before payment.

X

xibalban

Wow!! This is my 400th post, and if someone likes it, it will receive the 400th like too (edit: @iamxty offered me the 400th like and her CRS is 408 too. Thank you!!).
Feels great to reach 400, which makes me eligible for a NOI from CanadaVisa Forum.
Anyway, this is a good co-incidence, my posts and likes reaching 400 and hence a harbinger that the CRS cut-off will reach 400 too.
In exactly an hour from now, I will refresh the Draws page, and voila!!

Last edited by a moderator:

sreenathsagar

Jun 10, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
Wow, this is very good for you. My advice for u is that in case today's draw is higher than 416, just wait for the next two draws before u accept the OINP cos ur point is sure considering d past draws. Could be 418 or 419 today and then 417 in next and then 415... it could even meet ur point today or earlier than my two weeks time predictions. There's nothing impossible for him to do. Thanks
Thanks a lot! Yeah considering how the previous draws have fared, I am sure my score will get picked up pretty soon. I still remember my wait for the very first EE draw, hope the wait will end today or atleast this month! :)

Sholape

Jun 4, 2017
Finally feeling good, I am sitting in 390 since September, with three ielts attempt but not up-to the mark, the latest one was like this : R -9 , L - 8 . S- 7 , W - 6.5

So I had given up all the hopes , but this forum had bring back the motivation, so thinking of giving ielts another try :)
Please, check ieltsliz for your writing practice. I'm sure it will work out better next time.

Onayimi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Wow!! This is my 400th post, and if someone likes it (edit: @iamxty offered me the 400th like and her CRS is 408 too. Thank you!!), it will receive the 400th like too.
Feels great to reach 400, which makes me eligible for a NOI from CanadaVisa Forum.
Anyway, this is a good co-incidence, my posts and likes reaching 400 and hence a harbinger that the CRS cut-off will reach 400 too.
Just increased your likes by 1 :) So, what does that translate to? :p

Reactions: andieangel

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
That implies, the likes that I received exceeds the posts that I made. Thanks for all the love, everyone!!

Refrain from liking my posts, as I have a terrible feeling that my likes may coincide with today's cut-off.
Hahaha! Ok, let it be 408 likes for CRS today the same! :D

Reactions: iamxty

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Wow!! This is my 400th post, and if someone likes it (edit: @iamxty offered me the 400th like and her CRS is 408 too. Thank you!!), it will receive the 400th like too.
I was about to post I gave your 400th like :D This means there will be a draw today at 408 ;)

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
With all due respect, I think you are now disrespectful towards me, saying I cannot defend my point of view! I am not underestimating anything! I have been in the pool since November 2016 but keeping track of everything regarding express entry since January 2015 when it first started! If someone says that being realistic is that due to slight changes there will be significant increase in cut off and I have reasons to believe this is not realistic than I have a right to say so! I haven't cursed or did name calling for you to say that I am disrespectful just for defending my point of view based on a lot of reading and concluding! Start seeing world trough constructive thinking, it will do you good! Thanks!
No, but you did tell someone their point of view wasn't welcome here. That was what I objected to.

I don't want to fight. I recommend having patience to everyone. I keep my calculations to myself most of the time, because I know my numbers don't make people happy. But I respect the right of everyone to be here.

Reactions: lino82

cva0705

Apr 21, 2017
Chennai India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
That implies, the likes that I received exceeds the posts that I made. Thanks for all the love, everyone!!

Refrain from liking my posts, as I have a terrible feeling that the total likes I receive may coincide with today's cut-off.
Its high time to stop liking his post atleast for today...i beleive it would be good if we unlike so that the cut off come to 400....@andieangel specially you