+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

X

xibalban

there is a difference in being positive & being realistic ...This is my realistic prediction...guess just a matter of another 4 hours & we would know
Ah, we have a realist in our fantastic lives. This thread is our Matrix my friend. This is our world, we believe that the scores will drop, so don't try to be Morpheus and offer us the red pill, we don't wish to wake up.

sreenathsagar

Jun 10, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
Just a lame question; will we get the ITA email in inbox first, before the cutoff is announced? If yes will keep refreshing my inbox as well. Getting really anxious now:p :mad:

Reactions: mqamar1994

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a lame question; will we get the ITA email in inbox first, before the cutoff is announced? If yes will keep refreshing my inbox as well. Getting really anxious now:p :mad:
You will get ITA after the draw, the average time for email arrival is 24hrs after the draw, so no you will not know "earlier"

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes my prediction. I have just seen positive changes in CIC. High Volume Message has disappeared, candidates are receiving emails regarding changes, OINP sent Nominations this Monday, and some other movements. So, I feel Draw is on the way.

I strongly believe that OINP wouldn't have sent nominations if CIC was still processing accounts.
And what about your cut off prediction? :)

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
I have come up with the prediction for the 66th draw.

If it happens on:
Jun 14 - CRS 418 - ITAs 3800
Jun 15 - CRS 420 - ITAs 3800
Jun 16 - CRS 422 - ITAs 3800

The variance in the above calculation is +/- 2 CRS.
Calculation accounts factor for June 6 changes.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Well for starters, CRS has never gone up by 13 points in 1 draw, so this is not realistic at all, it's the same as saying due to 135 people receiving nominations it is expected that CRS will be 653! These changes are not significant, as mentioned in David Choen's article, these changes are just for make up, it will not impact for CRS to go up! And for your "realistic" views please discuss it somewhere else! Thank you!
Andieangel, this is not a thread that has to conform to your views. All views are welcomed by some of us, who want to be realistic in making our life plans.

My view of your insights is that you consistently underestimate the number of people entering the draw over the current cutoff. Please be respectful of those of us who have hope, but think the drop will be slower than you do.

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Folks, Have a question. I just submitted my EE profile today and received a confirmation from CIC saying

Express Entry profile effective date: June 14, 2017
Overall Score : 414

Does that mean that my profile will be eligible for a draw tomorrow ( June 14,2017 ) if there is one? Also what are the chances of getting an ITA at 414 on the coming draws? Appreciate the help.
Congrats on your application. chance is .5. all the best

Gbemife

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Please let us know your online source from where you have practiced. This will be a huge help for the test takers.
Hi Stuti22,
I used free study materials from these websites.
http://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/prepare

https://www.ieltsessentials.com/global/prepare/freepracticetests

https://www.ielts.org/about-the-test/sample-test-questions

These were the main ones. There were a couple of others ones I picked questions from randomly, but I can't remember them. My IELTS scores really helped as I had three CLB 10 and one CLB 9, one year work experience and CRS 413. I got ITA May 31st.

Hope this helps.

Best regards.

Onayimi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Hi Stuti22,
I used free study materials from these websites.
http://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/prepare

https://www.ieltsessentials.com/global/prepare/freepracticetests

https://www.ielts.org/about-the-test/sample-test-questions

These were the main ones. There were a couple of others ones I picked questions from randomly, but I can't remember them. My IELTS scores really helped as I had three CLB 10 and one CLB 9, one year work experience and CRS 413. I got ITA May 31st.

Hope this helps.

Best regards.
Wow! That draw was for you. 413 on the dot.

Reactions: Gbemife

Sholape

Jun 4, 2017
Hi All, good morning/evening. I have been following this thread from 5 days now and its really great, seeing so many people sailing in the same boat! I entered EE pool way back in Jan 2015. I was stuck at 362 point for more than a year, and my EE profile expired and subsequently IELTS score expired too. I gave IELTS again last month and got good scores: L:8, R:8.5, W:7.5, S:7.5. I thought of giving it another try and recreated my EE Profile on 6th June. To my surprise my CRS score shot up to 416! next day i received NOI from Ontario! Eagerly hoping and waiting for the draw today. Hope my wait of 2.5 years will end today :) Good luck to everyone! Keep buzzing ;)
Wow, this is very good for you. My advice for u is that in case today's draw is higher than 416, just wait for the next two draws before u accept the OINP cos ur point is sure considering d past draws. Could be 418 or 419 today and then 417 in next and then 415... it could even meet ur point today or earlier than my two weeks time predictions. There's nothing impossible for him to do. Thanks

Reactions: sreenathsagar

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Andieangel, this is not a thread that has to conform to your views. All views are welcomed by some of us, who want to be realistic in making our life plans.

My view of your insights is that you consistently underestimate the number of people entering the draw over the current cutoff. Please be respectful of those of us who have hope, but think the drop will be slower than you do.
With all due respect, I think you are now disrespectful towards me, saying I cannot defend my point of view! I am not underestimating anything! I have been in the pool since November 2016 but keeping track of everything regarding express entry since January 2015 when it first started! If someone says that being realistic is that due to slight changes there will be significant increase in cut off and I have reasons to believe this is not realistic than I have a right to say so! I haven't cursed or did name calling for you to say that I am disrespectful just for defending my point of view based on a lot of reading and concluding! Start seeing world trough constructive thinking, it will do you good! Thanks!