+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

buzz2017

Apr 9, 2017
Hi Guys,
I recieved my IELTS results and with that score, My CRS will be 429. But, I am yet to recieve TRF and without which, I am likely to miss the upcoming draw on June 14th. Can i update the score without the TRF and later change or this will be a problem if I recieve ITA and change it later?
Or,Better to wait for TRF and update?
You can email your exam administrator and ask for your TRF

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
what the research section is for? does ir really matters in deciding ITA or provincial nomination?

canind1304

May 17, 2017
INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
If your IELTS is from IDP then you can check TRF online.
https://results.ieltsessentials.com/

If it is from BC then call them and ask TRF.
Hi Shahid,buzz2017,

I contacted British council and it was dispatched to my destination. I got the tracking number and fortunately it is already there in the courier office. Collected and updated it and my CRS is reflecting as 429.

Thanks for your help!! Now, fingers crossed :)

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
If your IELTS is from IDP then you can check TRF online.
https://results.ieltsessentials.com/

If it is from BC then call them and ask TRF.
BC wont give you the TRF over phone or email.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to us.

Following your email, we would like to inform you that your Test Report Form for the IELTS exam dated is under dispatch process. Please note that the TRF delivery takes upto 14 days from the date of declaration of result. We shall not be able to share the TRF number over the email due to security reasons.

Once it is dispatched, you shall be updated with the tracking details.

We hope this information helps you."

This is the mail from them.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Congratulations..U
Hi Shahid,buzz2017,

I contacted British council and it was dispatched to my destination. I got the tracking number and fortunately it is already there in the courier office. Collected and updated it and my CRS is reflecting as 429.

Thanks for your help!! Now, fingers crossed :)
R through in the next draw..U r definitely going to get ITA

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone,

Just got my WES for 2 more university diplomas (each one year undergraduate). Worrying about their remark on the bottom side, here it is:

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1 Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: University Diploma
Year: 2016
Awarded by: University of Bordeaux III
Institution Status: Recognized Institution
Major/Specialization: French and Francophone Studies
Canadian Equivalency: One year of undergraduate study
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

Guys and girls, I need your opinion: would CIC consider this diploma as an equivalent to Canadian one? Will they give add 12 points (at this time I have only 13 points for one diploma) when you have 2 or more diplomas with one of them 3 years or more? Was anybody in this situation? Please read their remarks.

PS: I already have my ECA for Bachelor's degree.

Really appreciate your answers and

pratikpanchal

Jan 28, 2017
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
I completely agree with you, after changes in the points system and as half a year is passed, in my opinion the cut off is more likely to be increasing in the coming draws.
i beg to differ according to immigration plan, 2017 IRCC has planned to bring 172000 immigrants in economic immigration quota however as half year has passed and not half of the ITAs have been issued, i believe cut off will definitely go further down, and they will start to issue more ITA now onwards.[/QUOTE]
Actually, my opinion was supported on speech given by Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship , on 19th April 17, in which he clearly stated that" 172,000 of that 300,000 are economic immigrants, skilled labour, talent, people who are coming here to scale up their start-up company and make sure we have the environment and the ecosystem to do that. I’ll mention a few of those programs to show you what we’re doing in that regard. Express Entry – 80,000 of the 172,000 skilled immigrants will come through the Express Entry program. This is an objective program that awards points based on age, language proficiency in English or French or both, post-secondary education and work experience".

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2017/04/speaking_notes_forahmedhussenministerofimmigrationrefugeesandcit0.html

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
You can email your exam administrator and ask for your TRF
TRF Number - <2 Digit Year><2 Letter Country Code><6 Digit Candidate Code><3 Letters of Last Name><1 Letter of First Name><3 Digit Centre Code><G i.e. For General Training>

Example -

Name - Ravi shankar
Candidate Number - 013780
Year of Exam - 2017
Country - India
Centre - Hyderabad - 855

17IN013780SHAR855G

Hope it helps

Reactions: Sudhar25

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Hi everyone,

Just got my WES for 2 more university diplomas (each one year undergraduate). Worrying about their remark on the bottom side, here it is:

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1 Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: University Diploma
Year: 2016
Awarded by: University of Bordeaux III
Institution Status: Recognized Institution
Major/Specialization: French and Francophone Studies
Canadian Equivalency: One year of undergraduate study
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

Guys and girls, I need your opinion: would CIC consider this diploma as an equivalent to Canadian one? Will they give add 12 points (at this time I have only 13 points for one diploma) when you have 2 or more diplomas with one of them 3 years or more? Was anybody in this situation? Please read their remarks.

PS: I already have my ECA for Bachelor's degree.

Really appreciate your answers and
Hi,

I think this should work for you. Its not comparable to a complete degree but its mentioned that it has 1 year degree of equivalency.

All the best

Reactions: pessacanada