ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
That's rite mate! The answer should be No. I also asked our forum lawyer, Mr. Legalfalcon and he said the same. But if you can call and double check that for me, that would be fantastic. What happened was, first attempt, returned for incompleteness and second attempt, quota already filled. Hence CPC didn't process my application. I also need to be sure if i have to ever mention about it during the post ITA period. Thanks a million for your help :)
Hello.
You can contact them via their web form, or call them at their phone number. Both informations are in the link below.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp

Because of what you tell me, I'm pretty sure it's the same thing as if you hadn't applied. But please, call them, and let us all know so people with that same question can find the answer they're looking for here.

Reactions: KingKurly

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
That's rite mate! The answer should be No. I also asked our forum lawyer, Mr. Legalfalcon and he said the same. But if you can call and double check that for me, that would be fantastic. What happened was, first attempt, returned for incompleteness and second attempt, quota already filled. Hence CPC didn't process my application. I also need to be sure if i have to ever mention about it during the post ITA period. Thanks a million for your help :)
Hello.
You can contact them via their web form, or call them at their phone number. Both informations are in the link below.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp

Because of what you tell me, I'm pretty sure it's the same thing as if you hadn't applied. But please, call them, and let us all know so people with that same question can find the answer they're looking for here.
Oh, if you're ouside Canada, I'd recommend telling a friend that is located in Canada to call them. The number doesn't accept calls from overseas, and even if you find a way to call from outside, the agents are instructed not to attend international calls.
So, if you don't have a friend or family living there, just use the web form, as there shouldn't be any problem contacting them with it.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
All the best for everyone waiting for the draw to happen...
I have couple of queries...
1. while answering the come to Canada tool questionnaire are we supposed to only mention the work experience that we can substantiate with documents...I have total of 7 years of experience of which only 3 years fall under any relevant NOC code. .so if I answer as 7years and later able to submit documents for only 3 years will that be misrepresentation...part of the work was 'self employed' / not related to the primary NOC I'm applying for...

2. Are any documents /photos needed to be uploaded while creating EE profile..? they are required post ITA only right..?

I received my ECA update just now...so bit nervous about this..don't want to commit a mistake :(

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
All the best for everyone waiting for the draw to happen...
I have couple of queries...
1. while answering the come to Canada tool questionnaire are we supposed to only mention the work experience that we can substantiate with documents...I have total of 7 years of experience of which only 3 years fall under any relevant NOC code. .so if I answer as 7years and later able to submit documents for only 3 years will that be misrepresentation...part of the work was 'self employed' / not related to the primary NOC I'm applying for...

2. Are any documents /photos needed to be uploaded while creating EE profile..? they are required post ITA only right..?

I received my ECA update just now...so bit nervous about this..don't want to commit a mistake :(
Only "Relevant Experience". In other words, only put there what gets you points. If you had 10 years work experience from 5 different jobs, and one of them is for 3 years or more, then you can only include that one and forget about the others. Unless, of course, some of them are in Canada (because these will give you extra points. The same applies to your spouse's work experience, if it is not in Canada, you don't need to include it, as it doesn't give you any points.
It is important, however to include ALL work experience, of both, in your personal history, after receiving the ITA. For the work experience that is only in the personal history, you don't need reference letters.
As for the second question, No, you don't need to upload any photos or documents in the EE profile creation. You only need to do so after receiving ITA. However, try not to commit mistakes, as it is mainly why people are forced to withdraw their profile after receiving ITA. So, be carefull and take printscreens of everything to check them and re-check them. If you made a mistake, don't worry, just update and transmit. They don't mind if it is before the ITA. But after receiving ITA, you'll have to explain each and any change.

Reactions: Raghu_21 and lino82

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Only "Relevant Experience". In other words, only put there what gets you points. If you had 10 years work experience from 5 different jobs, and one of them is for 3 years or more, then you can only include that one and forget about the others. Unless, of course, some of them are in Canada (because these will give you extra points. The same applies to your spouse's work experience, if it is not in Canada, you don't need to include it, as it doesn't give you any points.
It is important, however to include ALL work experience, of both, in your personal history, after receiving the ITA. For the work experience that is only in the personal history, you don't need reference letters.
As for the second question, No, you don't need to upload any photos or documents in the EE profile creation. You only need to do so after receiving ITA. However, try not to commit mistakes, as it is mainly why people are forced to withdraw their profile after receiving ITA. So, be carefull and take printscreens of everything to check them and re-check them. If you made a mistake, don't worry, just update and transmit. They don't mind if it is before the ITA. But after receiving ITA, you'll have to explain each and any change.
thank you so much for the detailed reply and valuable inputs...:)...

Sudhar25

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Hi, my 2nd attempt IELTS score is R7.5 L8.0 W7.0 S6.5

I am planning to apply for Remark.

Before that, i would like to ask for opinion as i put up a much better performance tis tym in speaking than last tym (i scored same 6.5) except for one blunder. Here it is...

when my examiner asked me "do you like travel by bus?". I heard it as "do you like travel bypass" which never conveyed any meaning. Though I asked her to repeat i misheard the second time as well. Considering tats the v first question i faced and i thought probably i do not know a term something called "travel bypass" i spoke about my liking towards travel in general. Later on in subsequent questions i figured out what she asked at first. But I managed rest of the conversation error free with no glitches and was very fluent. But felt very down about that silly embarrassing mistake i committed at first. Is my score got pounding because of that one blunder :(??? I m bit cash strapped currently and hence don't wanna reattempt.

PS: my current CRS384. WITH 0.5 i will be at CRS429

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5
Can any1 please help me I want to know that whether the medical exam given for express entry by cec applicant's spouse can be use for spouse open work permit application medical?

raj2017

May 22, 2017
It seems absolutely ridiculous. No way speaking skill can dive down by 2 bands in 3 months. Reading and Listening can, but Writing and Speaking no way. My writing went down only cos of my stupid mistake to use cheap pencil instead of pen. In your case mate! I think the mood of examiner must have been the deciding factor.
thanks buddy may be he/she had a bad day or had a fight with spouse, in any case that had not only harmed my crs score but also cost more expense for ILETS

Reactions: Sudhar25

kuber101

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
hello guys,

I have 384 CRS Score with LRWS 8.5, 8, 6,7 and Bachelors. what can be the chances to improve my CRS score except taking up IELTS again.. :-(
Unfortunately Ielts is the fastest way. Else you can do masters or take French language exams.

Reactions: 4RyL

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015

Before that, i would like to ask for opinion as i put up a much better performance tis tym in speaking than last tym (i scored same 6.5) except for one blunder. Here it is...

when my examiner asked me "do you like travel by bus?". I heard it as "do you like travel bypass" which never conveyed any meaning. Though I asked her to repeat i misheard the second time as well. Considering tats the v first question i faced and i thought probably i do not know a term something called "travel bypass" i spoke about my liking towards travel in general. Later on in subsequent questions i figured out what she asked at first. But I managed rest of the conversation error free with no glitches and was very fluent. But felt very down about that silly embarrassing mistake i committed at first. Is my score got pounding because of that one blunder :(??? I m bit cash strapped currently and hence don't wanna reattempt.

Even I am crying for the same mate. It is paining for me. I got L-8,R-6.5,S-7 & W 7.5 and CRS score was 390. As my IELTS score was expired couple of weeks ago, I wrote IELTS last week.

I thought of doing good this attempt. Somehow, it was collapsed. I did my Listening, Reading & Writing well (Definitely, I will score L->8 to 8.5::: R->8 to 8.5:::: Writing->7 to 7.5).

In speaking, I didn't do Part-2 & Part-3 well. Only error was Cohesion & Coherence was completely deviated during my speaking time. :(:(:(:(:(:( .I had realized that I spoke irrelevant out of the questions asked to me. If my score is >= 7 in speaking, then I will get 447 in CRS. After I did my speaking, my confidence level has gone down. My score is going to be 6 to 6.5. My IELTS result date will be 16-June-2017 i.e., this week. The score is going to be in the range (380 - 390). I am fed up completely. I thought of scoring more this time. I am afraid to re-take IELTS also.

Last edited:

kvin1087

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hi Guys, New User here. (I'm sorry if I'm posting in a wrong thread but you guys seemed to be as new as I am and more active so I thought I'd post here)

Currently in the US. Applying for a police clearance for India from Atlanta Consulate office. I had 2 questions and was hoping someone with experience in this matter could answer them.

1) On the forms requirement link it doesn't state how many passport size pics I need. But the 'Miscellaneous form' has 1 area for a picture. My question is do I need 1 passport size pic or more ? I read Online in a few places that stated 4. Hoping someone can clarify this. I'm pasting the link I was looking at for the consulate.

http://www.indianconsulateatlanta.org/cgi.php?id=Pcc

2) Once I get the answer to the above and apply and get my PCC. Does that mean I should not go to India till I get my ITA, submit docs and get the perm. Resident card. Since India is after all home and have family there and would want to visit in awe of emergency.
*I read somewhere on one of the threads that as long as we do t stay in India for more than 6 months than we are fine and can visit india for a few weeks and don't need to get a new PCC ?

Could someone please shed some light on this ?

Thank you guys
Are you in the US for more than Six months. Then you need to get a FBI clearance as well.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh, if you're ouside Canada, I'd recommend telling a friend that is located in Canada to call them. The number doesn't accept calls from overseas, and even if you find a way to call from outside, the agents are instructed not to attend international calls.
So, if you don't have a friend or family living there, just use the web form, as there shouldn't be any problem contacting them with it.
Actually my sister and brother-in-law lives in Ontario. So might as well ask them to ask for me. I would like to thank you very much for your advise. Highly appreciate it :)

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......

from your name I assume that you are from India...
now with the recent changes & the new profile additions,seeing a score of 384 soon will be tough....
consider this 11000/- you spend a step towards 2 months early into Canada (or even many more if unfortunately you'll have to wait longer at 384) and two months early means a lot in an immigration friendly climate...your chances at finding an employment is tougher each passing day ....and the potential earning difference of two months makes repeating the IELTS at 12000/- a viable option even in a cash strapped scenario....
if you are sure you made a mistake,under a remark scrutiny it is not likely to return with a better outcome....so rather than spending on re-marking ,book your seat and prepare hard...and get your scores right..All the best...