KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody cared to catch Canadian Grand Prix last night. It was a fantastic race. Who's up for watching it live in Montreal next year? I am :)

Reactions: Sudhar25

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
My score has been updated, automatically. I did not make any changes in my profile, I wanted to see when does IRCC update my score automatically. Hopefully this means most of the eligible candidates would have their scores updated and we'll have a draw this week. *fingers crossed*

QAhmed

Jun 9, 2017
My score has been updated, automatically. I did not make any changes in my profile, I wanted to see when does IRCC update my score automatically. Hopefully this means most of the eligible candidates would have their scores updated and we'll have a draw this week. *fingers crossed*
Sounds like a good news! It means that your research section is absolutely empty?

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Where to fill ECA number for education details...
When creating new EE Profile, Now there is no option to fill ECA number...
Am I right ??? or I am doing some mistake...

a533

Jun 12, 2017
getting provincial nominations...600pts...depends on ur trade...check out which all provinces are are open for nominations now... Ontario gives but for 400+...(over next few months it might be lowered)
---
getting a Job offer from any Canadian employer for min of 1 year..(50pts)..
---
doing a master's around 20pts / getting CLB7+ in French 30pts / getting extra years of experience (capped at total of 3 years...)
---
but the most workable one is IELTS @CLB9 or CLB10 ---will spike ur score up by 60-80 +points total.....
all you need to do is register now and really practice hard with all the tests...over the next month till ur exam...it is worth a shot...
the provincial nomination is not guaranteed to drop the points,it is lengthier than normal EE by 6+months...and cost you $1500 (Ontario)
Many thanks for your detailed explanation.

Live life

May 6, 2017
Mine is "Decision in Progress" since Saturday. I haven't checked the status today because it's still early in Ottawa. I'll let you know if anything changes. Good luck.
Looks like your close to getting a decision now. Can you tell me when did it change to assessment so that I can estimate

canind1304

May 17, 2017
INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,
I recieved my IELTS results and with that score, My CRS will be 429. But, I am yet to recieve TRF and without which, I am likely to miss the upcoming draw on June 14th. Can i update the score without the TRF and later change or this will be a problem if I recieve ITA and change it later?
Or,Better to wait for TRF and update?

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I applied on May 31 but my status showed "Waiting for Submission" till June 2; on June 2 it changed to "Submitted", on June 7 to "Assessment" and on June 10 to "Decision in Progress".

Good luck to you.
Wow, that is fast! It seems you will receive nomination in no time! Awsome! Good luck! :)

Reactions: Wandering Mind

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi Guys,
I recieved my IELTS results and with that score, My CRS will be 429. But, I am yet to recieve TRF and without which, I am likely to miss the upcoming draw on June 14th. Can i update the score without the TRF and later change or this will be a problem if I recieve ITA and change it later?
Or,Better to wait for TRF and update?
If your IELTS is from IDP then you can check TRF online.
https://results.ieltsessentials.com/

If it is from BC then call them and ask TRF.