+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Is there any thing we need to do to get Province? or Province select us from Express entry and send an ITA?
For now, I can not apply for Ontario as I am not 400+ and for the rest: Prince Edward Island is an option, but there is an occupation in demand list; and BC requires usually a job offer, so I think we have to wait and see what happens next.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Hi all. I just updated the research section and answered all the questions. However my profile suddenly became ineligible;I was expecting 15 points to take my score to 389 for sibling with PR. What do you reckon I do? I want my old profile created in December to remain active. Please guide as my responses to the profile are intact, so not sure what went wrong
Unfortunately, when your profile becomes ineligible, there's currently no way to go back and revert a change to make it eligible again. Maybe you changed something else by mistake. You need to create a new profile from scratch. I think you can still use the same GCKey account, however.

Star promote

May 9, 2017
Kerala
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-04-17
Can we have an analysis?

Please everybody post your score and profile creation date and the status of ur profile ( whether u can see and update or not)

This will give as a picture whether CIC is segmenting the profiles

Mine is 408 and date is March 6 and I can't update

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
For me...There was a question regarding my efforts made till now to get the license from the concerned regulatory body related to my profession..In canada
Repost..Is there anyone else who got this type of question as well
The questions are more or less similar i believe
-did u try to get a job in your NOC- at what level/applied jobs/researched about jobs
- did u check if ur education and NOC needs a licence from a regulatory body- yes/no/i dont know
couple of more questions

Reactions: M DEV
X

xibalban

For me...There was a question regarding my efforts made till now to get the license from the concerned regulatory body related to my profession..In canada
Repost..Is there anyone else who got this type of question as well
Yes, I got that question since my profession is regulated in Canada. I did enquire with the Provinces about how to receive certifications (in my case PEng) and that's what I put as answer in the section.

UPDATE

IELTS - done
ECA - done
PCC - done
PoF - done
Employer/Work Reference - done
Creating Scans of Documents (less than 4 MB) - done
ITA - pending
Medicals - pending

Reactions: M DEV

Boomshankar

May 16, 2017
The questions are more or less similar i believe
-did u try to get a job in your NOC- at what level/applied jobs/researched about jobs
- did u check if ur education and NOC needs a licence from a regulatory body- yes/no/i dont know
couple of more questions
I simply Answered "NO" for the RESEARCH section!!!:p
Will it have any kind of impact? :rolleyes:

MANI09

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys please help, Good luck for you ITAs

I am at CRS 435. I didn't created a EE yet. If I do so today then whether I will be considered in the next upcoming draw? What are the chances to get an ITA at this score after the recent changes in EE about the CRS tie by looking at the statistics? Share your experiences please

thanking you in advance

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
That is the spirit.. Its rare to find such people.. is he in this thread? he can shed a Beam into this "Ray"
Oh well..my daughter's medical exam is done, already processed PCC in home country, bought winter gears, and yeah, cheapest flight from where I am is SG-HK-Vancouver :p

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......

sky5

Apr 21, 2017
Hi guys...
I have one question if u can help plz...
I have everything ready to file my pnp or federal after getting ita.. but the problem is that my employer is not giving me job responsibilities on the experience letter.

The way i am thinking is to type a letter of explanation explaining the scenario with the print of email replied by the company which says they can't help me with this and job responsibilities with signature of my general manager on a plain word document

Is there any other way or wht i am thinking is right or not????