ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
I think it's very unlikely that there will be a draw on June 7th but you can wait until June 9th in case there is a draw then. If there isn't then it is best to accept the NOI. I think it takes 24 hours to update your score.
Maybe he thought you received a nomination. That's why he said about the score update.
But as of now, what you have is an invitation, even if they accept the current IELTS score to start the nomination process, you'll need a new one when you get the nomination. If you follow that way.
So, better schedule a test date.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
I am already waiting for the results...
Maybe he thought you received a nomination. That's why he said about the score update.
But as of now, what you have is an invitation, even if they accept the current IELTS score to start the nomination process, you'll need a new one when you get the nomination. If you follow that way.
So, better schedule a test date.
But as u all know ielts is also very unpredictable...So i thought of accepting the NOI.
Money i understand but does the PNP process takes more tym ...

M DEV

May 2, 2017

But as u all know ielts is also very unpredictable...So i thought of accepting the NOI.
Infact this tym, my husband also gave the exam..For a change

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......

But you have to check if they won't ask for an updated IELTS score for the OINP. Because if they do, you'll need to retake the IELTS any way you choose to go.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't read that you were waiting for the results. Forget about this comment please.
Wish you the best of luck with the score. :)

Reactions: andieangel

M DEV

May 2, 2017
But you have to check if they won't ask for an updated IELTS score for the OINP. Because if they do, you'll need to retake the IELTS any way you choose to go.
Yes i ll confirm that...Do u have any idea about the processing tym for PNP

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Yes i ll confirm that...Do u have any idea about the processing tym for PNP
It's not a fixed amount of time. For people who got their NOIs in April, they received their nomination in one month. But there are people who wait for six months or even more. They seem to be working faster these days. But as everything in this process, it's not certain.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
It's not a fixed amount of time. For people who got their NOIs in April, they received their nomination in one month. But there are people who wait for six months or even more. They seem to be working faster these days. But as everything in this process, it's not certain.
Kk...But then if the nomination is received with in a month and we get through the next draw..Then the process will be same as that of the federal people..Isn't it

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Kk...But then if the nomination is received with in a month and we get through the next draw..Then the process will be same as that of the federal people..Isn't it
Yes, federal EE takes 6 months max, after AOR.
So the key factor would be if the PNP takes too much or only a month.
Anyway, if money is not an issue, and you have all the docs they ask for in the OINP, you can start the process, and if in the meantime you get a direct ITA, you can just withdraw from the PNP. But the thing is, you won't get a refund if they started the process.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
This the best answer to my confusion
Yes, federal EE takes 6 months max, after AOR.
So the key factor would be if the PNP takes too much or only a month.
Anyway, if money is not an issue, and you have all the docs they ask for in the OINP, you can start the process, and if in the meantime you get a direct ITA, you can just withdraw from the PNP. But the thing is, you won't get a refund if they started the process.
I thought i ll get out of the draw...Once i ll accept NOl
Money is actually not the problem...I can manage that part
I actually wanted to immigrate Ontario..As my relatives r based there it...So i think it will be a good option to say yes to noi
Thanks for your patience

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
This the best answer to my confusion

I thought i ll get out of the draw...Once i ll accept NOl
Money is actually not the problem...I can manage that part
I actually wanted to immigrate Ontario..As my relatives r based there it...So i think it will be a good option to say yes to noi
Thanks for your patience
I don't know if I understood wrong, you said you'll get out of the draw?, I'm not sure what you meant by it, but look,
you need to stay in the EE pool with your profile active. When the OINP processes your application and give you the nomination. If you haven't received the ITA yet, then just accept the nomination and in the next draw you'll be automatically in.

Do not withdraw your profile from the EE pool at any point. Do you understand?, I don't wanna cause you any kind of confusion. If you have a doubt, please ask.

Reactions: andieangel

Kishorkg2

May 21, 2017
I don't think so, yes there will be changes, yes there are some French speaking candidates, yes there are some people with siblings in Canada: BUT still from today all those with CRS 413 and above are GONE, and NOW if you calculate carefully there will be few people with CRS 413+ even considering bonus of 15 points for siblings and 15 or 30 points for French TEF Canada test results with CLB 7 and I think CRS will be around 413 (+-4).

Everyone, do not worry, ITAs are coming and coming fast, maybe it may take up to 3 draws when we would see FINALLY breaking the WALL of 400 CRS ;) All together, we will BREAK that HUGE wall built by CIC :D There is no other way!

Cheers friends! :)
People with French Language are already in Quebec or Canada as its very hard to learn French n sit for French exam TEF for many in this short duration of time, plus it's expensive affair.
About people with siblings, they usually go through provincial nomination route as most province give extra weightage/ marks for having sibling in that province. So many of them might also be in Canada already
Moral of the story: "very less shake up because of June 6 changes as of now".
But after few months it might affect as more aspiring people might take up French exam plus people with sublings would not go through pnp route by shelling out extra bucks.

Kishorkg2

May 21, 2017
Either decline the ITA or decline the marriage :D one is difficult to get .... the other is difficult after you get it :D:D
Get married but simply don't update ur status till u get ITA. Register ur marriage after u get ITA. Or reach Canada alone, come back in two months time, register your marriage then, and start processing your wife spouse visa.
Till then enjoy the perks of married life. :p

Reactions: M DEV

M DEV

May 2, 2017
C
Get married but simply don't update ur status till u get ITA. Register ur marriage after u get ITA. Or reach Canada alone, come back in two months time, register your marriage then, and start processing your wife spouse visa.
Till then enjoy the perks of married life. :p
An he come back within two months..

Raghu_21

May 26, 2017
How severe will be the changes coming into action on june 6th will be for the present people sitting in the range of 395-410?
Any thoughts?