Ray of Hope 66th Draw

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finally got my ECA from WES today! Positive result!

Will be joining the pool today! At 426. After spouse's ECA completion, should be 436.

What's my odds? Excited!!
A cousin, his spouse got their ECA's for their masters and both got Clb 9, have CRS 472.
I am sure they will get the ITA in the next draw.

Good luck to all applicants.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in the exact same boat as you buddy! Be prepared for a very long wait with Wes! Your evaluation status means they have not even begun your evaluation yet! It is only when the status changes to "evaluation in progress" that it actually means it is moving.. It is only THEN their 20 business day processing time begins and that is for the lucky ones! Whole thing for me so far been waiting over 33 business days and still no report very upsetting :(
Friend:

My cousin applied on 11 Mar and got the WES ECA yesterday, 31 May!!! after a long wait.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
People with French Language are already in Quebec or Canada as its very hard to learn French n sit for French exam TEF for many in this short duration of time, plus it's expensive affair.
About people with siblings, they usually go through provincial nomination route as most province give extra weightage/ marks for having sibling in that province. So many of them might also be in Canada already
Moral of the story: "very less shake up because of June 6 changes as of now".
But after few months it might affect as more aspiring people might take up French exam plus people with sublings would not go through pnp route by shelling out extra bucks.
Exactly! Good reasoning

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Get married but simply don't update ur status till u get ITA. Register ur marriage after u get ITA. Or reach Canada alone, come back in two months time, register your marriage then, and start processing your wife spouse visa.
Till then enjoy the perks of married life. :p
I am not sure if you are giving a serious advice or just kidding.

In case you are giving a serious advice, this will not be a good approach. CIC will suspect an intention to commit a visa fraud in this case and might ask for extra proof. I have seen cases where CIC asked for marriage photos, invitation cards, facebook chats, etc to confirm all this.

Reactions: jackdawn

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Get married but simply don't update ur status till u get ITA. Register ur marriage after u get ITA. Or reach Canada alone, come back in two months time, register your marriage then, and start processing your wife spouse visa.
Till then enjoy the perks of married life. :p
bad idea my friend

Reactions: andieangel

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
I am not sure if you are giving a serious advice or just kidding.

In case you are giving a serious advice, this will not be a good approach. CIC will suspect an intention to commit a visa fraud in this case and might ask for extra proof. I have seen cases where CIC asked for marriage photos, invitation cards, facebook chats, etc to confirm all this.
yeah i have heard of too

Harman Pasricha

Jun 1, 2017
Hello everyone.. My crs is 391.. Any chance od getting ita till july end.. As yesterday draw i saw lot of new people entering pool..

Raghu_21

May 26, 2017
How severe will be the changes coming into action on june 6th will be for the present people sitting in the range of 395-410?
Any thoughts?

Yaman555

Star Member
May 7, 2017
You have to put yourself on the shoes of the ones getting this boost.
If you were below 400 and had nice french abilities, but your age didn't help you, then this would be a nice break for you.

I know our fears is that, for a round, the score won't go down, but it's ok, remember they will invite more people in the following year, so the ITAs should go up. It's simple, the more the ITAs, the lower the minimun CRS.

Even if this time the break was not for us, let us be happy for the ones who are being given this chance. :)
Hello there sir, are they going to raise the ITA number in 2018 for real? from what I'm seeing, I won't be able to finish my profile before December.

Being Ahmed

May 27, 2017
I am at 399 and I would pray to God that your prediction comes true, but I am confused whether the score will drop below 400 this fast. The changes in CRS scoring applicable from June may create an impact on next couple of draws. I expected the cut-off score to be 406-408 at the 65th draw, but now again, I have become worried. :(
June will different as far as my calculation goes. May Crs score didn't went that down as we all thought but June has to be good . Let's hope for the betterment . Good luck my friend

Last edited:
Reactions: islammaidul

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
@ivancabrer @andieangel
Dear friends...My ielts will expire on 13 June...Am at 410 and has also got an NOI from Ontario...After yesterday's results i am a bit confused, whether should i wait for another draw or should i accept the NOI...Please guide me
Wait till next week if there is a draw you will get trough, if there isn't a draw accept NOI, my advice. Good luck! i saw you had a conversation with Ivan, sorry for not being there! All the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: ivancabrer

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I received ITA today on 413. I am getting married in 5 days.
what should I do?
Submit e-APR as fast as you can i.e. before getting married. Then, you can add your spouse into your application without being back into the pool.

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
I am in the exact same boat as you buddy! Be prepared for a very long wait with Wes! Your evaluation status means they have not even begun your evaluation yet! It is only when the status changes to "evaluation in progress" that it actually means it is moving.. It is only THEN their 20 business day processing time begins and that is for the lucky ones! Whole thing for me so far been waiting over 33 business days and still no report very upsetting :(
Buddy where is your country of education?