+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017

kumkumrani

Jun 16, 2016
Hello friends,
I want to ask you all that I am very much confused to choose my noc code.
I am self-employed in IT (Web marketing). According to my profession my noc code is 0124 'Advertising, marketing and public relations managers'.
As they have mentioned the duties, Employment requirements and Additional information as below every noc code.
Is it necessary to meet all the criteria in Employment requirements ???

adspiercy

May 13, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello friends,
I want to ask you all that I am very much confused to choose my noc code.
I am self-employed in IT (Web marketing). According to my profession my noc code is 0124 'Advertising, marketing and public relations managers'.
As they have mentioned the duties, Employment requirements and Additional information as below every noc code.
Is it necessary to meet all the criteria in Employment requirements ???
From what I know it is not necessary to meet the employment requirements, that is just a benchmark for what the industry look for so if that is your job you may want to have it as it will make getting a job in that area easier. The NOC requirements are what is important.

mooncef

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Does the CRS tie rule mean someone 4 pts above the threshold might not get an ITA ? in this all people with a lower score than this person would not get ITA either eventhough above the threshold !
Or is this tie thing only about people falling right at the cutoff score ?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Considering this as 'not an error' (which is kinda illogical) but the update is still there and is not corrected, doesn't it make the pool more like first come first serve thing again. It will be good for people like me but that doesn't make sense (IF this update is correct).
Disheartening (if the update is correct and not a typo) for those of us who recreated their profiles recently :(

Reactions: andieangel

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Bank registration used to be mandatory, if you had no Job Offer or didn't fall under CEC. After June 6th, it has become optional.

CIC's policies seem to contravene and interrupt with Ontario's PNP. Ontario requires that you recreate your profile in order to receive their NOI, but who would want to do that now? None!!

CIC shall soon hit Ontario's PNP badly in a few weeks again, by conducting a draw with CRS cut-off under 400. This will render OINP obsolete and redundant.
You've made some really valid points!

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Even though it is highly unlikely for the draw to occur this week due to the June 6 changes, still I have come up with the prediction for the 66th draw.

If it happens on:
Jun 7 - CRS 409 - ITAs 3800
Jun 8 - CRS 410 - ITAs 3800
Jun 9 - CRS 411 - ITAs 3800

The variance in the above calculation is +/- 1 CRS.
Calculation accounts factor for June 6 changes.

X

xibalban

I, sort of, like the new EE profile page with our EE Number and Full Name displayed conspicuously at the top. Boosts confidence, and yes, it seems their system updates are complete. Expect a draw anytime, roll up your sleeves and begin the F5 ceremony!!

X

xibalban

I think 423 is written by mistake, but it is very hard to swallow that CIC could make that type of mistake.
Well, CIC is not infallible, and there is a human sitting on a desk who types all the information present on their website. Humans make mistakes, and that is a typo. Expect a correction soon, as this must have been reported already. The gist of the information must be comprehended there!!

Sudhar25

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Hi guys. Got my IELTS today (2nd attempt) R7.5 L8 W7 S6.5. sitting at 384. Should i try my luck with revaluation? So tat with additional 0.5 in speaking push me to 428. :( Serious advices are greatly appreciated.
PS: my first attempt scores are R7 L8 W6.5 S6.5. though I did a really better job this time around in speaking than last attempt so apparently i m expecting atleast a 0.5 improvement:(