+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
You don't need to do anything for that. If they need it they will send you an email and tell you how to authorise them. No need to worry.
Thanks BillHyatt! Can you guide me regarding POF gift deed. My Brother, a Canadian citizen is gifting me required funds. Along with gift deed do I need to upload my relationship proof with my brother? What type of relationship proofs can be given if birth certificate is not available with my brother?

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

It says you need to send the original ECA from PEBC to OINP. Can you order a duplicate copy from them and have it sent directly to OINP?
I have original report which I will upload. There is no option for Duplicate report. Below paragraph is from PEBC website.

On behalf of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), PEBC is responsible for assessing the authenticity and equivalency of the primary pharmacist qualification – the candidate’s pharmacy degree. After PEBC has completed the Document Evaluation process, PEBC will generate an ECA Report which will be mailed directly to the candidate. It is the candidate’s responsibility to submit the ECA Report to CIC, since CIC only accepts original assessments directly from applicants.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Fellas, a few years before Skype and Whatsapp, we used to have IRC (Internet Relay Chat). I know, it still exists but has become less popular.
One good feature of IRC was you had the option of "booting" someone out of the chat room (Booting as in "kicking the person hell out with army boots" :D.) . I miss it so much.
We are not yet born during your IRC time ;) Young fellas in this thread, you will know who your folks are with their posts, so give them some respect, else you will be booted out :D

jbourne

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Why would you want to go on a study permit when you can spend just 1500$ extra against 10,150 and i guess you will have to pay for the health insurance on top as well. I understand your concern that you may have to leave the US at the end of August. But paying outrageous tuition fee just not to move back home for few months is not very sensible idea in my honest opinion. I know its easy said than done, i had hard time convincing myself moving back home after living long long time abroad. Anyways, if i were you, i would go with the OINP just in case you can't wait for direct ITA which can take up to 2 months if the trend continues. Good luck.
Thanks for the words brother, I was little skeptical and was thinking too much, I had given IELTS back in 2015 and scheduled this June and secured 7.5 overall score and I wasn't getting thru my crs calculations not more than 391, as one of my frnd was helping me in creating the EE profile as I had experience under 2 NOCs and my frnd said you can either use only one and thanks to this group some one said I can use 2 different NOCS and I could put 3 yrs of experience rather than 2 yrs which changed my CRS score from 400 to 412 all these was while applying to schools in background, now with NOI I was just rethinking that it was indeed a bad idea of mine to go to school there when I am able to pull of either PNP or direct ITA. So put up question here about our other members thoughts. And thanks a lot instead of spending 10k cad it's better to spend 1500

Reactions: KingKurly

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Thanks BillHyatt! Can you guide me regarding POF gift deed. My Brother, a Canadian citizen is gifting me required funds. Along with gift deed do I need to upload my relationship proof with my brother? What type of relationship proofs can be given if birth certificate is not available with my brother?
Relationship Proof you can show in relative documents section. For Gift Deed, Just Prepare a File with Bank Statement of your Brother's Account showing transactions.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Relationship Proof you can show in relative documents section. For Gift Deed, Just Prepare a File with Bank Statement of your Brother's Account showing transactions.
If birth certificate is not available with my brother then what type of proof can i upload?

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Fellas, a few years before Skype and Whatsapp, we used to have IRC (Internet Relay Chat). I know, it still exists but has become less popular.
One good feature of IRC was you had the option of "booting" someone out of the chat room (Booting as in "kicking the person hell out with army boots" :D.) . I miss it so much.
U mean like this ;)

Reactions: IIO and xibalban

CA_India

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Regarding the CRS update, it should affect your profile and get updated automatically. As IRCC takes about a month to update their "programming", I believe they must have applied that routine in their code, at least.

Yes, ITAs will be sent on the basis of scores as on the exact date and time of the draw.
They may present us with a score distribution table as on some prior date, but the ITAs will not be based on that score distribution.
Hi,

Just checked it few seconds back. Points reduced to 439 now :(

Reactions: anick

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi,

Just checked it few seconds back. Points reduced to 439 now :(
but nothing to worry....u are good with numbers right;)...
what does it look like...I mean the trend of CRS cut off...barring the one missing draw (of 14th June) ....CIC had even forewarned that things might take upto two weeks....
so 439 u should be ready with all ur docs:)

Reactions: KingKurly