+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Thanks for explaining it perfectly. Withdrew the profile. Immediately received mail in EE account confirming the withdrawal and then it writes the wording NEXT STEP and then that we must remove the job bank account. Unfortunately the job bank website is down for the time being. My question is whether the job bank account removal is mandatory in order to create a new profile. This answer becomes important in case the website is down till tomorrow and since June month,s draws looks special,the draw may even come tomorrow. Would not like to miss it with withdrawn profile.
I can't say if it is mandatory...but i don't think so as it in no way affects processing of applications anymore...so I suggest you go ahead and create ur new profile and delete the job bank as and when the site comes back up...
and don't worry,u won't miss the next draw very much:(...
all the best and welcome back to the pool at the earliest :)

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Thanks
Declare only those jobs that you will be able to get a reference letter as required by CIC, if I were you I would include to the EE the one which gives me 3 years of experience, so try to get a perfect reference letter for all your jobs which you claim points, good luck!

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Thanks,this clarifies
You do not get any points for the spousal work experience. However whatever you mention under the spouse work history will have to be backed up reference or employment letters. Therefore it has been widely suggested to not include jobs under spousal work history if you cannot back its up post ITA. Instead mention it in the personal history post ITA. This is acceptable.

However if you so want to play it safe and add under work history on EE, then mention the last or current job and provide employment reference for it. Other details/work experience you can mention under personal history and don't have to provide any references for it.

Hope this clarifies.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
True that. Fingers crossed. Stuck at 392 so was hoping for multiple draws in June. Anyway all we can do is hope and hang in there.
Faith is the key. Don't worry score will go down, in the meantime try improving CRS as much as you can. Also maybe ONtario is lowering its CRS bar below 400, so many hopes. keep looking, your opportunity will come up! Wish you all the best.

vijay lanka

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Does anyone have any information on the status of cic website.. heard frm pple in this forum the reason for not havi g draw is due to some technical glitch l. Is tht rectified or still under maintenance.. ??

Lyssiej

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
USA
Category........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Might be there will.be a draw on 28th June. If not.. nothing to worry to compensate june draws cic may pull out 4 draws in july. Subsequently decreasing the cutoff to below 400
This is so true. Reading the latest CIC newsletter was so encouraging to me, because it really makes the outlook for immigration look wonderful! Canada wants us, they just need to pace themselves to have the system ready to take more.

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Faith is the key. Don't worry score will go down, in the meantime try improving CRS as much as you can. Also maybe ONtario is lowering its CRS bar below 400, so many hopes. keep looking, your opportunity will come up! Wish you all the best.
Yeah keeping the faith. If Ontario lowers the bar nothing like it. Thanks for the encouragement! :)

Reactions: Lyssiej and KiranK