+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Please can the experts help with this question. Thanks
Declare only those jobs that you will be able to get a reference letter as required by CIC, if I were you I would include to the EE the one which gives me 3 years of experience, so try to get a perfect reference letter for all your jobs which you claim points, good luck!

Last edited:

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
One more question which I need clarification from you all experts.

My spouse is primary applicant. She was a research fellowship (in molecular biologist or microbiologist) having 5 years and 11 months of experience and NOC code is 2121.
Also, we have project offer letter, experience letter, stipend payslip and relieving letter of my spouse.

My question is
She had received STIPEND (i.e., no Provident Fund, no TDS, No Form 16, can't file Income Tax return etc.. ) of her Research fellowship job through out her 5 years and 11 months.

Will these be considered as work experience which we filled in Work history section in Express entry profile? Is this valid one?.

Many Thanks,
rthoguluva
As much as I know, paid research fellow is considered as a professional work experience, just get a reference letter, I mean a good one, and HR should indicate how much did you earn (annually if possible) during that job and do not forget to mention all the benefits you have got. Hope this works for you. Good luck!

Reactions: rthoguluva

Corey26

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
As much as I know, paid research fellow is considered as a professional work experience, just get a reference letter, I mean a good one, and HR should indicate how much did you earn (annually if possible) during that job and do not forget to mention all the benefits you have got. Hope this works for you. Good luck!

Hi,

I have a question just came up when I went through your comment.

One of my previous employers doesn't provide reference letter with payment details as per the company policy. So do you think having a reference letter, that doesn't indicate the payment details, along with my offer letter, that has all payment details indicated on it, would be sufficient? Plus, I have got my payslips from this employer and it has got the official stamp of the company on each paper. The company is very well known in Canada as well.

Last edited:

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Yes, 365 days of consecutive work is enough to apply.

Your work experience must be:

• in the same type of job as your primary NOC
  • within the last 10 years
  • paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships don’t count)
  • at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
  • at least 1 year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous:
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
You must show that you did the duties set out in the lead statement of the occupational description in the NOC, including all the essential duties and most of the main duties listed.

If you cannot show that your work experience meets the description in the NOC, you are not eligible under this program.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp
Yes, I have a full time work experience in NOC B occupation.
Thanks a lot for your reply
+1

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Positivism, sharing our bad and good times, a perfect preparation of EE profile, being nice to each other, wishing good luck and the best of the best, those are priceless behavior that we could deliver here. Get rid of negative comments and try to be neutral person when you are not able to stand with the positive people of this thread. Hope this week will be full of joy and a happy (most importantly big surprise) draw is coming guys, get ready your documents before getting selected by CIC. ITAs are coming and we all get ours soon or later.

PS: Whoever thinks there will be a draw on 1st of July, you could be misinformed coz that day is Saturday and a big holiday, Canada day, and this is NATIONAL holiday for everyone in Canada!

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi,

I have a question just came up when I went through your comment.

One of my previous employers doesn't provide reference letter with payment details as per the company policy. So do you think having a reference letter, that doesn't indicate the payment details, along with my offer letter, that has all payment details indicated on it, would be sufficient? Plus, I have got my payslips from this employer and it has got the official stamp of the company on each paper. The company is very well known in Canada as well.
I this case get all the pay slips and your contract, job offer statement, bank statements and explain it in you Letter of Explanation.

Corey26

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I this case get all the pay slips and your contract, job offer statement, bank statements and explain it in you Letter of Explanation.
Yes that's exactly what I have. Every single paper is offically stamped with contact details of my employer who they're ready to receive any question to have it endorsed with respect to my employment details.

Many thanks!;)

gayathri.a

Jun 22, 2017
Hi All,
Should I submit a gift deed in case if the money is transferred from another person's (my friend is gifting this money) account to my bank account?

Is there a specific format for Canada? What other docs will they require if I'm being gifted, she is taking a loan by pledging her land and GIFTING ;) this money to me.

Amount 13 lakhs in INR
For me and my spouse with our 5 yr old girl

Please clarify- Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: mqamar1994

kuber101

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Please can the experts help with this question. Thanks
You do not get any points for the spousal work experience. However whatever you mention under the spouse work history will have to be backed up reference or employment letters. Therefore it has been widely suggested to not include jobs under spousal work history if you cannot back its up post ITA. Instead mention it in the personal history post ITA. This is acceptable.

However if you so want to play it safe and add under work history on EE, then mention the last or current job and provide employment reference for it. Other details/work experience you can mention under personal history and don't have to provide any references for it.

Hope this clarifies.

kuber101

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi All,
Should I submit a gift deed in case if the money is transferred from another person's (my friend is gifting this money) account to my bank account?

Is there a specific format for Canada? What other docs will they require if I'm being gifted, she is taking a loan by pledging her land and GIFTING ;) this money to me.

Amount 13 lakhs in INR

Usually gift deeds from friends are not suggested. You can alternatively show a gift deed from a blood relative along with the proof of deposits. The format for the gift deed is available on a different thread in this forum. A simple search will bring it up for you.

kuber101

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi All,

Amount 13 lakhs in INR

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/a-complete-way-to-nail-source-of-fund-dilemma.349224/