+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
1. Most of us are not self calculating. Most of us are already in the EE pool. If it says your profile in ineligible, that means you are not in the pool and you will not get an ITA even if the cutoff is 410 or below. You better figure out the reason your profile is not eligible and address it asap.

2. I'm also at 410 and received NOI a month and a half ago. With no draw in a very long time and recent changes, i too am expecting the crs to rise sharply and I decided to finally accept the NOI. unless your parents are permanent residents, I don't think it will help you in any way.
I am also on 410 submitted on 12 june!
still waiting for NOI?
I like to be in Ontario?
Any advice pls?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Oh no no no, my topic for speaking was psychology of society and what do I think about that! Top that! And I was all :eek:o_O but managed to say something about history and it was ok! Then I come home all stressed and tell my husband about it, few months later he goes for IELTS and his topis for speaking was...listen very carefully...what is your favorite color! :mad: You can see who is the lucky one in our marriage! :confused: Btw I am principal applicant! Maybe I didn't think it trough very well! :D
Hahaha! What the *?! No logic at all! Btw I got the color question too lol! At one point I was talking such nonsense (just to speak longer) I started to laugh at myself. And I had to talk about the wedding tradition in my country. I dont wanna remember that experience, I supressed the memory of it. My husband talked about an "experience from his past that taught him something" and he described how he was beating a plastic bottle on a playground when he was a small boy and some older man told him to stop it.. Hahaha so embarrassing, felt like a retard. Stupid question - stupid answer.

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied June 7, received NOI on June 9, not using it because my score is over 500 and NOC is... 4021?

I'm a super weird case. Like, I shouldn't be lumped in anywhere because I should've been Canadian at birth and I've lived here a long-ass time.
I have received NOI after I created a new profile. could you please advise what is next ?

Nc31

May 10, 2017
I am on 412 , I didn't receive NOI should I be worried and recreate EE profile ??

can we create EE profile again, at any give point of time only one EE profile should be submitted right ??
I got NOI not up to 20mins ago. I recreated my profile on Saturday

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
To all those who are predicting scores to go down, remember one thing the whole point of express entry to is to be fair with immigration system.
Canada does not want people who don't have good command over English, this is the reason why most people with just under grad degree and under CLB9 remain around 400 points only. This means that if you just have 1 degree and can't write,speak or comprehend English there is very less chance that you would settle in Canada.

There is no guarantee that a persons scoring even 500 points would be successful in Canada, there are lot of other reason like how fast you try to integrate into Culture or if you have close relatives who can support and guide you initially when you land there. That is the reason additional points are allotted to candidates with relative in Canada.

In my opinion, IRCC does not want to invite candidate with low scores, that is going to burden them to process enormous applications, they want candidates to improve English or gain a masters or PhD degree. Next draw would only happen once certain number of candidates reach above their threshold which could be at 410-420.
Ommmmm! Keeping calm...