+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

FormaggioVolante

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Brazil
True bro! Nobody knows what's going on beind the curtain of this so called IELTS, though I'm not giving up on IELTS I have booked another 2 consecutive IELTS tests on August in a bid to achieve my target score and with little zeal and perseverance nothing sounds unachievable whatsoever.;)
exactly, do not give up until you have reached your peak.

Reactions: Corey26

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
For now consider IRCC is a machine that just knows what score to filter.
So my friend if you did get 0.5 do re-try IELTS asap before the next draw happens coz you know you can do better.
I was in the same situation but improved my score by a re-try.
Stay positive !!
hi thank you for your explanation about IRCC.

I think IRCC something more because probably they do change and alter something for every candidate.

For my case, they access to my profile after I submitted my profile on the pool. I received an email from IRCC just said my acc has been updated but I found nothing change on the acc!!

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
hi thank you for your explanation about IRCC.

I think IRCC something more because probably they do change and alter something for every candidate.

For my case, they access to my profile after I submitted my profile on the pool. I received an email from IRCC just said my acc has been updated but I found nothing change on the acc!!
that message received from IRCC is normal.. they run some kind of batch update end of the day which generates that message..
this happens whenever you create new profile or make changes to existing profile and submit them..

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
that message received from IRCC is normal.. they run some kind of batch update end of the day which generates that message..
this happens whenever you create new profile or make changes to existing profile and submit them..
can you please share your thoughts why I am not getting NOI from OINP with CRS 410?

Aspirer22

Jun 23, 2017
Hey Folks!
I've been following the ray of hope threads closely; had hoped to get an ITA a lot sooner.
I'm currently at 410 (self-calculated).

Had a couple of questions:

1. Are you guys too self-calculating scores from the CIC website as my profile doesn't display scores saying Profile Ineligible. Just wanted to check if I'm on the same page?

2. Considering the recent changes and expected soaring cutoffs, would you suggest a different route than to wait for ITA? Perhaps NOI from ON. Also, that I'm not too clear on how the NOI system works. Would appreciate if someone could brief on it. My parents are already there (working in Canada) and may soon be applying for PR come August too. Does that offer me any advantage now? (Age 23)

PS: 2 years of work experience (non-Canadian) in the 2147 NOC.
IELTS: 8 (L9, R8.5, S7, W7)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Me too, the first time I went, I overheard a simple word like "school" haha.. next time I learned how to practice ;) just like the test is.. boring.. just listened it without paying attention.. Actually it very much depends on the test, there are really hard ones, but also normal tests every person can max out easily! Speaking was my worst nightmare because of stupid topics!! What kind of weather do you like more, sunny or cloudy? Oh FFS woman I dont know what to tell you in my own language!!
Oh no no no, my topic for speaking was psychology of society and what do I think about that! Top that! And I was all :eek:o_O but managed to say something about history and it was ok! Then I come home all stressed and tell my husband about it, few months later he goes for IELTS and his topis for speaking was...listen very carefully...what is your favorite color! :mad: You can see who is the lucky one in our marriage! :confused: Btw I am principal applicant! Maybe I didn't think it trough very well! :D

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Well well well, totally disagree! For instance, My IELTS scores are: L 8, S 7, R7 and W6.5 got me a CRS 384, and this short with 0.5 in writing has impeded me to get 430+ CRS,,, Does that mean my English not that competent and can't adpat in Canada as I lack only 0.5 in writing to reach CLB9? Nah my friend your estimation way far from logic, and it's not necessarily to be true for IRCIC to think that way!!
I won't say that you are not competent , but you would have to try a bit harder to achieve full clb9 to get an ITA. Again, as I said getting even 430 or even 500 does not guarantee that you would successfully settle in Canada, there are other factors too.

JinandMango

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2018
"A busy month
Between the improvements made to Express Entry, the launch of the Global Talent Stream, and the passage of the amended Citizenship Act into law, June has so far been a busy month for the government on the immigration front.

That being said, it may be noted that there has been no Express Entry draw since May 31. This slightly longer gap between draws was expected, as the government IRCC is updating the CRS points score for all profiles in the pool following the recent changes."

Seems like our prediction why about the gap is right

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Most of us are not self calculating. Most of us are already in the EE pool. If it says your profile in ineligible, that means you are not in the pool and you will not get an ITA even if the cutoff is 410 or below. You better figure out the reason your profile is not eligible and address it asap.

2. I'm also at 410 and received NOI a month and a half ago. With no draw in a very long time and recent changes, i too am expecting the crs to rise sharply and I decided to finally accept the NOI. unless your parents are permanent residents, I don't think it will help you in any way.

Reactions: Aspirer22 and Mjkab

username1235

Jun 23, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick question, I have two separate IELTS test results taken on different dates. Can I use anyone one of them for Canadian Immigration? or only the latest one?

Thanks

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah I guess.....if I dont get tomorrow and someone else does. I guess people will report in about any such nominations on this thread. Could you please elaborate on how it is more stringent? Id really like to be more prepared.
Here's the application guide for HCP stream. Appendix 5 has the checklist, but make sure you read the whole guide, which has little details you should not ignore.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf