+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
One question : My CRS is 506 and I received a letter of interest from Ontario.

Do you think it is necessary to apply to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) which costs 1 500 $ CAN for the French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream ?

Thanks for your reply :)
No, not at all necessary nor needed. You have the safest CRS score, why spend so much amount and time on Ontario. In my opinion don't, wait for next draw, you will have an ITA for sure!

Reactions: vapor10 and baka

vnt7

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Do you think it is necessary to apply to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) which costs 1 500 $ CAN for the French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream ?

nope. u have CRS score which is more than enough to get ITA in next draw.;)

Reactions: vapor10
Jun 21, 2017
Calgary
NOC Code......

Neither will you get a successful OINP nor an ITA, hence no point appying, you better stay wherever you are

Joking brother - on a serious note save $ 1500 for some canadian night clubs and beers !! You will get an ITA in this draw without a fail... So atart collecting your PCC, Reference Letters and POF !!

Good Luck !!

Reactions: vapor10

vapor10

Jun 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thank you for your quick replies ! It is felt that everyone is under pressure waiting the draw !! :rolleyes:

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Oh my God, 300+ pages (longest ever ray of hope). Someone call Guinness record people here!:D Maybe then CIC will leave its apathy and give you guys your well deserved draw with CRS 400.
Kudos! to your spirit guys. keep up the humor and enthusiasm, the last draw after such huge gap was on Friday! Hope today is the DAY.

Sudhar25

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
More than knowing the CRS cut off for today's draw (yes today I HOPE.. wats there in tat?:D) I m very much curious in knowing the score distribution (obvious as i m at 384 :oops::p) still many of my friends here with much higher CRS would agree with me though !!;)

Reactions: Mahnbab1 and baka