Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry, kids. Can confirm the opposite - I got one afterward. But my score is pretty high, so...
May we know which date ? and your CRS and NOC ?

I think I should recreate my profile

dimon_pockemon

Apr 27, 2017
I have a theory why a draw was not held on Wed and Thursday.
As we know, there were changes to EE on 6 June. And on CIC website it was stated that it could take up to two weeks to implement all these changes.
In addition, before a draw is held, a snapshot of CRS score distribution of candidates in the EE pool must be made.
But it was impossible to make this snapshot before all changes are made to the system.
So I hope this snapshot was made on Tuesday or Wed. And a draw will be held today or tomorrow.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018

My refresh party. Server checks CIC every 5 minutes ( Nice mode) for a change. If a change is found it would send me a mail

Although this is awesome, pressing my F5 key is still more fun! So let's begin the refresh party!

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May we know which date ? and your CRS and NOC ?

I think I should recreate my profile

CIC has started date and time stamping the EE profiles to facilitate the decision in case of the point tied up cases.
For example if the earlier cut off was 413 then all profiles with 413 and above were issued invitations and the number of invitations was a odd figure some thing like 3877.
With the changed system they can decide to issue say 3500 invitations and all with 413 points may not be included. Those wiith 413 who creates profile earlier will be included based on date and time stamp of creation of profile. That means there is a seniority list for each CRS
This is my interpretation of the change.Rest we shall come to know in next draw.

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
I have a theory why a draw was not held on Wed and Thursday.
As we know, there were changes to EE on 6 June. And on CIC website it was stated that it could take up to two weeks to implement all these changes.
In addition, before a draw is held, a snapshot of CRS score distribution of candidates in the EE pool must be made.
But it was impossible to make this snapshot before all changes are made to the system.
So I hope this snapshot was made on Tuesday or Wed. And a draw will be held today or tomorrow.
Maybe this?
National Aboriginal Day is now part of a series of Celebrate Canada days, beginning with National Aboriginal Day (21 June) and followed by the National Holiday of Quebec on 24 June, Canadian Multiculturalism Day on 27 June, and concluding with Canada Day on 1 July.

Reactions: AlliBatista

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Maybe this?
National Aboriginal Day is now part of a series of Celebrate Canada days, beginning with National Aboriginal Day (21 June) and followed by the National Holiday of Quebec on 24 June, Canadian Multiculturalism Day on 27 June, and concluding with Canada Day on 1 July.
hm, didn't know that, I hope next year I'll take part in the festivities. :D