Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have maxed out english and foreign education except for PhD. Canadian master's is smarter move. I am also learning french, but it will be a while before I'm good enough to test for that.

Age wise, my situation is worse, but the only thing about getting 0 points for age is that you don't lose any either. I keep praying that CIC doesn't start penalizing for older people.
You don't have to worry a bit! You did everything in your power to increase your score! They are doing changes all the time, if they don't lower crs to 380 which I doubt since I saw few videos of canadian lawyers saying it will go that low, CIC will definitely make new rules in youe favour! They need immigrants, there is not enough people in the whole pool to fill in qouta, let alone people above 400! Your time is coming! Keep your head up high!

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
I don't know what that means but I am beginning to feel a lot like Google ;)
Denial-of-service (DoS) attacks typically flood servers, systems or networks with traffic in order to overwhelm the victim resources and make it difficult or impossible for legitimate users to use them. While an attack that crashes a server can often be dealt with successfully by simply rebooting the system, flooding attacks can be more difficult to recover from.

Reactions: andieangel

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Denial-of-service (DoS) attacks typically flood servers, systems or networks with traffic in order to overwhelm the victim resources and make it difficult or impossible for legitimate users to use them. While an attack that crashes a server can often be dealt with successfully by simply rebooting the system, flooding attacks can be more difficult to recover from.
Thank you for the technical lesson :) Not a single day is wasted on this forum ;) I learn something new every day! ;)

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
its 10.05 still nothing ??:(