+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
SORRY FOR THE CAPS - BUT I NEED EVERYBODY'S ATTENTION! :)

ANY REALISTIC GUESS FOR 403 IN NEAR FUTURE (BY AUG OR SEP)? I AM CONCERNED BECAUSE I AM INLAND CANADA NOW BUT TRYING TO SEE IF I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY CANADIAN DREAM AND GO BACK TO MY COUNTRY.

THANKS ALL!
Didn't you get invite from Ontario (OINP)? If not, I guess recreating your profile again might get you an invite from OINP program. That's a sure shot 600 points there.

X

xibalban

There ought to be some activity on their website by now. Our smiley's smile :) is now gone straight :- |, I hope it doesn't turn concave :-(

Life can change in a jiffy. Patience pays well!!

sreenathsagar

Jun 10, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
May be there are too many names to be uploaded onto the server today. Hold your breath guys, not over yet! ;)

JinandMango

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2018
Didn't you get invite from Ontario (OINP)? If not, I guess recreating your profile again might get you an invite from OINP program. That's a sure shot 600 points there.
I don't have bechelor's degree so I am not qualified for OINP :(

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
You will get direct ITA this summer, by the September for sure! I am pessimist also but realistically :) you have nothing to be worried about! Do you have any way of increasing crs? My problem is age factor! At 33 considered to be way old in CIC eyes! ;)
I have maxed out english and foreign education except for PhD. Canadian master's is smarter move. I am also learning french, but it will be a while before I'm good enough to test for that.

Age wise, my situation is worse, but the only thing about getting 0 points for age is that you don't lose any either. I keep praying that CIC doesn't start penalizing for older people.