+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 65th draw

interstude

May 31, 2017
I have a strong feeling that the source is a lawyer or a consultant ;) I applied yesterday so I know the HCP stream is still open. Please ignore all the rumours. Good luck.
OINP HCP did not accept new register since last Saturday. The system was under maintenance last weekend and from this Monday they temporary close the HCP channel. At beginning the system warned as high volume, but on Wednesday very morning (ET), the warning change to intake limit reached. So no one could register. Please do not try to confuse the applicants. Please confirm whether you are under HCP stream or you register under other program or you just submitted the application rather than register a new profile.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
OINP HCP did not accept new register since last Saturday. The system was under maintenance last weekend and from this Monday they temporary close the HCP channel. At beginning the system warned as high volume, but on Wednesday very morning (ET), the warning change to intake limit reached. So no one could register. Please do not try to confuse the applicants. Please confirm whether you are under HCP stream or you register under other program or you just submitted the application rather than register a new profile.
I am sorry to say this but I think you're being rude to me.

I am not trying to confuse anybody. I am just sharing my own experience. If people have more questions they can ask me.

I applied under the HCP stream - I had already registered my profile a week ago. Yesterday I uploaded the documents and submitted my application.

interstude

May 31, 2017
I am sorry to say this but I think you're being rude to me.

I am not trying to confuse anybody. I am just sharing my own experience. If people have more questions they can ask me.

I applied under the HCP stream - I had already registered my profile a week ago. Yesterday I uploaded the documents and submitted my application.
Sorry let you feeling that, but just as you said what I am saying is rumor. And the truth is they did temporarily paused the program. Since the applicants who cannot register after they saw your post they will become nervous and upset.

Whatever, OINP will continue accept the new register under HCP in coming months.

interstude

May 31, 2017
HCP REOPEN now. If you have NOI, it is good to register NOW in case of any further temporary pause . You will have 14 days to submit.

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Next draw is tricky as we don't know how many candidates are with french and siblings.
Lets hope for the best. I expect it to go +/-3 from previous draw score.

Devt2184

Apr 29, 2017
Congratulations everyone! :) who received the ITAs. Wish you all a speedy PR. Let the journey continue to 66th :D
413 is awesome, the lowest cutoff score ever till date!
Hello Fahad - i see that your IELTS score is pretty good - could you be kind enough to share the materials with me ? via google drive etc ?

ccnmi

Jun 11, 2017
Hi friends, after ITA, I get married and my score is still above the minimum 413 by a large margin, do I need to notify CIC in some way or I just apply and note in the application that I am now married? CIC will single handedly take care of the rest? Thank you for your advice.

MarynaN

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
Hi friends, after ITA, I get married and my score is still above the minimum 413 by a large margin, do I need to notify CIC in some way or I just apply and note in the application that I am now married? CIC will single handedly take care of the rest? Thank you for your advice.
I'm not sure whether you can still apply with this score or not. Married people get fewer points than single...

Last edited:

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
I think he should still apply because technically the date on the marriage certificate will be after the ITA was issued and perhaps the ITA could be deemed valid as the representations made to get the ITA may be deemed true. I would apply expect the best and prepare for the worst........it won't hurt you to continue with your application and allow IRCC to say otherwise. AtDemile that point y

MarynaN

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
I think he should still apply because technically the date on the marriage certificate will be after the ITA was issued and perhaps the ITA could be deemed valid as the representations made to get the ITA may be deemed true. I would apply expect the best and prepare for the worst........it won't hurt you to continue with your application and allow IRCC to say otherwise. AtDemile that point y
He will be refused then. Please, check it in the "Requirement to maintain the CRS score"
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

The CRS score is "frozen" as of date of the e-Apr, not ITA (except of the age)

raj2017

May 22, 2017
this is the video where attorney Collins said that drop out ratio after receiving ITAs is close to 40% though he said this is informal data but he is quiet sure that the drop out ratio is close to 40% due to change in circumstances or documentation requirement etc

nilsen21

May 31, 2017
Back to this forum after many days.. To all my friends from USA who got ITA on May 31st- What are you guys planning on the FBI PCC? Just received a note from FBI office that they are now processing applications dated 05/18... To get past May 31st applications it might take them another 4 weeks... not sure what to do on this as we will hit the 90day mark by end of August... any thoughts??