+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 65th draw

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
My suggestion would be to try and get your score to 400 if there is an opportunity.
Available test dates in my country is September 2017.......I am planning to re do the test but so much can change between now and September/October....sigh! Thanks for responding though......

wnsheikh

May 5, 2017
Guys, I have talked to my lawyer (which is a leading firm) and he mentioned that if I apply as a single applicant and later on I get married, I cannot amend my application to include spouse. In that case, I will have to sponsor my spouse from Canada after my PR is complete, which can take upto 1 year. I am thinking if it's even worth it to apply as a single applicant when I am planning to get married after 3-4 months.

However, I don't know waiting that much will be a good idea since my ielts is on the verge of expiring (August 29th) and it will be a risk getting better (or same) score. My spouse addition will definitely recalculate my CRS points which can go lower. I am currently on 412 and hoping to get in the next draw. I have just an OINP nomination as well. Can you guys please advice which should I do?

htahir1

May 19, 2017
Hey guys have a quick question for the experts here.

Sitting at 436 points with two years of Canadian work experience i received an ITA today. 2 years of work experience completed this May 1, 2017 but i went on vacation last year Aug 11 to Sept 13. After researching i am aware I had to cover up for the one month of work i missed this is why I declined the previous ITA's I received for this month. My question is, is it ok for me now to proceed with the invitation I received today or do I have to decline this invitation as well?

CanadianPRbeku

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Chicago
Passport Req..
22-09-2017
No email. But checked my account. Received the ITA at 2:18pm EST...

One hurdle crossed.... The countdown begins for the next 90 days..... All the best everyone who received the ITA today.
hey congratulations..on the same boat with you buddy..the pdf mentioned a checklist which i couldnt find it

whats next on your mind? i was thinking of the PCC and occupation ref letters.

nilsen21

May 31, 2017
Guys, I have talked to my lawyer (which is a leading firm) and he mentioned that if I apply as a single applicant and later on I get married, I cannot amend my application to include spouse. In that case, I will have to sponsor my spouse from Canada after my PR is complete, which can take upto 1 year. I am thinking if it's even worth it to apply as a single applicant when I am planning to get married after 3-4 months.

However, I don't know waiting that much will be a good idea since my ielts is on the verge of expiring (August 29th) and it will be a risk getting better (or same) score. My spouse addition will definitely recalculate my CRS points which can go lower. I am currently on 412 and hoping to get in the next draw. I have just an OINP nomination as well. Can you guys please advice which should I do?
I think you should add on your spouse later in the game once you get your PR. In my mind it is too high a risk to redo the application at this point... Moreover, the immigration laws can change any day which we cannot forsee. In my mind it is safer to get your PR and then apply for your spouse separately.

nilsen21

May 31, 2017
hey congratulations..on the same boat with you buddy..the pdf mentioned a checklist which i couldnt find it

whats next on your mind? i was thinking of the PCC and occupation ref letters.
Yes, thats what i am thinking too - PCC, Emp reference letters, Medical and others..

obaidullahjan

May 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
I am at 413, nothing yet.

I submitted my profile on 30 May 2017 at 06:31:36 p.m EDT, registered for Job Bank, which shows ACTIVE but the Application Status in EE is "pending additional criteria". Even tough I got the message saying I'm accepted in the pool, I'm worried the glitch might have caused a roadblock..

Rety

Apr 1, 2016

You can marry after AOR ... my friend did this ... just raise CSE ... there was not any issue

Narayan987

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2014
IELTS Request
Overall 7.0
Med's Request
29-07-2014
Med's Done....
03-08-2014
Passport Req..
03-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
There are lot of factors here you should consider:

- If you are in Canada, how long is your visa valid?
- If your future wife is in Canada and how long is her visa valid?
- If you are applying from your home country then my advice would be to wait and re-appear for IELTS and include your future wife in your application and apply together.
- Re-calculate your score and if you think its low then apply for the provincial nomination.
- Applying together will save you a lot of work, sponsoring a spouse later is a lengthy process compared to express entry.

Hope it helps :)