+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 65th draw

jmir

May 17, 2017
Guys, check your accounts! Didn't get any email...just checked my account and BAM! the ITA was there :)

Arod

May 15, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am new here and I would like to ask a few details in relation to EE. I am currently standing at 389 and I have taken the IELTS and scored
Listening 8.0
Reading 7.5
Writing 7.0
Speaking 7.5.
And my spouse has taken the IELTS and has scored the following;
Listening 5.5
Reading 4.5
Writing 6.0
Speaking 6.5.
How can I possibly improve my score by resitting the IELTS? by how many points can i rise? and to what band shoud I achieve in the event we both resit the exams?
this thread has been a life saver for me since it is an eye opener to the world of EE and I have grasped quite a lot from it.
Looking forward to your much appreciated assistance in this matter. I really want to raise it to above 400 if possible. what suggestions do you all have based on your experiences with taking IELTS?
thank you :)
Well, Listening is the game changer and I see you did pretty well (Band 8). Your wife could do better but even if she does it won´t have much impact on your score.

It seems your score isn´t higher not because of the IELTS test but because of other factors. I´m guessing here, but I would think the problem is either your age or your ECA evaluation.

That said, I don´t think your score is bad, with the current CRS cutoff trend you might get an ITA in a matter of 2 - 3 months.

Reactions: fayazsaeed